Penske Truck Rental / no more penske ever again!!!

Penske Truck Rental
San Deigo, California
So I rented a Penske truck for my move from Oceanside, CA to San Diego, CA. I thought I would change it up and use this rental company since they speak so highly of themselves. Preparing to drop off the truck at the drop off location, I went to the gas station, topped it off, and dropped off the truck. A few days later I noticed an extra charge of $25.oo on my account. I called Penske and they said they had to charge a refueling fee. I was puzzled because I had refueled it before returning it. I know the rules. I checked my receipts and sure enough I did refuel it. Called them back and they said yes I refueld it but it wasn't enough. I was somehow 2 gallons short! WOW! so they charged a fee to refuel it and another because they had to do it. What a rip off! I will never go back to Penske. Budget rental I will forever stay with!

N  30th of Jan, 2011 by

Angry customer - bill

After paying 10 dollars over the minimal payment due they decide to start charging me a 9 dollar interest rate for no reason. Hsbc has screwed me over many other times. i think its time for all of us to take our complaints to HQ in london. im tired of talking to some middle guy in india.

Penske Used Trucks Logo Penske Used Trucks