Penske Truck Rental / no more penske ever again!!!

1 San Deigo, California, United States Review updated:

So I rented a Penske truck for my move from Oceanside, CA to San Diego, CA. I thought I would change it up and use this rental company since they speak so highly of themselves. Preparing to drop off the truck at the drop off location, I went to the gas station, topped it off, and dropped off the truck. A few days later I noticed an extra charge of $25.oo on my account. I called Penske and they said they had to charge a refueling fee. I was puzzled because I had refueled it before returning it. I know the rules. I checked my receipts and sure enough I did refuel it. Called them back and they said yes I refueld it but it wasn't enough. I was somehow 2 gallons short! WOW! so they charged a fee to refuel it and another because they had to do it. What a rip off! I will never go back to Penske. Budget rental I will forever stay with!

Comments

Ag
  30th of Jan, 2011
Angry customer - bill

After paying 10 dollars over the minimal payment due they decide to start charging me a 9 dollar interest rate for no reason. Hsbc has screwed me over many other times. i think its time for all of us to take our complaints to HQ in london. im tired of talking to some middle guy in india.