Penn Foster / payments of tuition!
I made a payment online with the card u.s. bank gave me it contained my routing and savings account number. I made a payment on 01/27/2008. In February I reviewed my savings account and the money was never taken out. The payment was posted on 01/28/2008 the email sent to me stated my payment was posted so i reviewed the card number on my savings account and my bank statement and it did not match. I than called Portland oregon U.S. bank center and they stated they sold that number to someone. this was on a Saturday 02/02/2008 I learned of this. I than dropped in person to U.S. bank Sunday and showed them the card they gave me and the bank statement and asked them what do I have to do to correct this I also took 60.00 out of the savings account. They said the account number was sold meaning my information including my wife who is a foreign citizen was sold.
They told me there is nothing they can do so I got 2 money orders for 29.00 payment tuition and sent them a letter asking Penn Foster how come you posted payments when no money was taken out ? In my exp. with other dishonest companies they like to sell your account # taking money and keeping you in debt collections two for the price of one. By the way my next payment is not due till 02/10/2009. I paid 1 year in advance quiet a little scam acting like you are not getting paid and turn it over to debt collectors at the same time receiving payments!
More Penn Foster Complaints & Reviews
- Penn Foster - won't let me cancel courses 
- Penn Foster - awful company 
- Penn Foster Career School - medical billing and coding classes 
- Penn Foster - false fees 
- Penn Foster - penn foster staffwith a mouth 
- Penn Foster - I never did any online classes only got a username and password
- Penn Foster - unknown fees
- Penn Foster - being billed twice in one month for monthly payments
- [Resolved] Penn Foster - canceling and debt
- Penn Foster College - veterinary technician program