Pella Windows & Doors / Bad service
Had whole house installed with Pella Impervia double hung windows. Had serious air leakage throughout all of the house windows. After 3 service calls and no answers, all the Pella service manager could tell me was that in thier gaurentee, they have the right to refund my money and walk away. After 4 months of back and forth, I took that option which left me to shop for windows and go through the whole process of instillation again. For referance, I used Gilkey and they are tenfold better than the Pella impervia windows. Beware as this is a cheap product and they are trying to get into the vinyl replacement market with very inferior product.
More Pella Windows & Doors Complaints & Reviews
- Pella Windows and Doors - Pella windows are crap! 
- Lowe's Pella Windows - Lowe's window installation voids warranty 
- Pella Thermastar Windows - Caulking between glass panes 
- Pella Windows and Doors - Squeaky, leaky expensive windows! 
- Pella Windows - condensation 
- Pella Corporation - not showing up for service calls!!
- Pella Corporation - carpenter return unused windows
- Pella Corporation - unfinished installation
- Pella Corporation - prepaid window part & installation
- Pella Corporation - framing around arched window