Pearle Vision / incompetent, inefficient and terrible customer service

1 4259 N Harlem Ave Norridge, IL, United States
Phone: 708-457-2292

On October 10, 2014 I went for an eye exam and new glasses at Pearle Vision store located at 4259 N Harlem Ave. Norridge, IL. 60706 Tel: [protected].
After the first exam and a couple of week later I got my new glasses, I was only able to read the small print but the middle or long distance was blurry and out of focus. After going back to the store explaining the problem to the Manager, the decided to replaced the lenses. Two weeks later I received the glasses with the new lenses. I was able to read the small print fine but the middle and long distance were still blurry and out focus. This was all at a cost of $400.77

I went back to the store and this time they decided to performed another eye exam and not to my surprise the prescription turn quite different then the first. This time the added the antiglare option at $63.00 extra. Two weeks later I was fitted with the new prescription glasses. This as before I was able to read the small print fine with the bifocal but the mid range and long distance were still blurry and double vision. Again after complaining I was told to ware the glasses for a period of time as to allowed my vision to adjust to the prescription. This time I was not able to go back to the store due to a trip that came up unexpectedly. I was only able to use the glasses for reading but when it came to driving I had at time use a pair of none prescription reading glasses instead. I had decided to have another glasses made with a different eye glasses store at a fraction of the cost. Not to my surprise I am now able to read the small print, mid range and long distance perfectly.
Since I had been travelling a lot, I was not able to go back to the Pearl Vision store until this date.

I figured that since they already have a history of the problem I have had with their prescription, that they would at least have the decency to try an correct the problem by checking with the lavatory technician who was responsible for making this lenses. All I was told by the manager of the store, Vivian Uriostegui, that they could replaced the lenses again at an additional cost $174.00. I am now out of $463.77 and a pair of glasses that I have no use for.

Re