Peach Direct / No merchandise ever sent!

I received an approval form in the mail from this company and ordered a computer. To make a long story short, I never received any merchandise from this company and they are billing me through GE CAPITAL and are ruining my credit. They are reporting my account past due to credit agencies when I have filled out numerous forms stating no merchandise was received. GE CAPITAL AND PEACH DIRECT ARE WORKING TOGETHER SCAMMING PEOPLE. They are in the process of ruing my credit. Whatever you do, stay away from both of these companies.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to handle this or the name of a good lawyer I would appreciate the help. Maybe we can file a class action suit against both of them. GE should be ashamed of themselves!

Comments

• Me
      19th of Mar, 2007

Oh my gosh. The same thing is happening to me right now and I don't know what to do. We ordered a t.v. from peach direct in January, but decided to cancel the order because of all the negative complaints. Customer service told us that the account was cancelled and closed and I thought that was the end of it. About 2 weeks ago I got a phone call from someone trying to deliver a t.v. to us. I told them that we cancelled that order and didn't hear anything else from them. Today, I got a bill in the mail. I called peach direct and they said not to worry about it that the item must be back at the warehouse and that it would take a billing cycle to credit my account, however ge money bank says that they will report us to the credit bureaus if we don't pay. They say I should make the payments until we get this settled. Like I'm gonna send them money for nothing. I never got the stupid item. I have no idea what to do or if i need an attorney. Any suggestions???

• Ev
      8th of Apr, 2007

I ordered a lab top on 02/14/2007 and never received. I have e-mailed customer service 5 times, NO RESPONSE, I have tried calling 866-GET-PEACH, NOT IN SERVICE.

5th of May, 2007

Try emailing dkim@peachdirect.com. He cares and he will help you if he can. Have you filed formal billing disputes with GE? Filed a complaint with your State's attorney general? That will get you noticed in a hurry. I have and all charges and payments were suspended until the issue is resolved.

• Su
      19th of May, 2007

THE COMPANY "GE MONEYBANK" IS LOCATED IN SWITZERLAND. Google "ge moneybank" and click on "contact information" and you will get it's main headquarters in Switzerland. Do you wonder why all of these people are getting the runaround? I believe in global marketplace, but it will only work if the business it trying to protect it's customers - Peach Direct is trying to pawn off their responsibilities of financial protection to it's "lending parter".

Purchase from Peach Direct and be willing to pay the price - even if you don't receive your merchandise. You must expect that with such a small company such as PD that they will not protect you from the creditor.

Remember - "they're just doing their job". Be a smart consumer and STAY AWAY FROM PEACH DIRECT. In fact, this is a good time to warn at-risk family and friends for credit scams. Tell your parents and grandparents to be aware of this easy-credit scam!

3rd of Aug, 2007

After reading some of the complaint forums, I felt that I had to let folks know that I received great service and the state of the art laptop that I ordered from Peach Direct. When I initially called to place my order, the customer service representative appeared to not know the answers to questions regarding shipping date, shipper tracking numbers, etc. I did some online research and came up with a corporate contact for Peach Direct, Dean Kim. I sent him an e-mail with my concerns, and he called me soon thereafter and he cordially addressed those concerns (my main issue was that I needed deliver to my business address rather than my home address). Mr. Kim was very proactive, and followed my order until it was delivered (which was in two weeks). I am very satisfied with my order, and I would encourage anyone who is planning on ordering from Peach Direct to contact Dean Kim directly, the service that he provided was excellent!!

Sandi C.

Tel: (310) 478-3984
    Email: dkim@peachdirect.com

• Dk
      16th of Sep, 2007

Our goal is to ensure the best possible shopping experience for all of our customers.

If you have any concerns or unresolved issues, I would appreciate the opportunity to assist you personally.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Dean Kim
    Peach Direct
    Corporate Office
    Email: dkim@peachdirect.com

• Bj
      16th of Oct, 2007

I placed and order with peach direct for a dell laptop. Well the laptop was shipped and the 1st delivery attempt was made on 10/10/07. I was not at home so an info notice was left on my door. That evening at 6:57 when I arrived chime I called UPS and have them re direct this to my work. Well the delivery was made that next bus day 10/11/07. I called UPS and they assured me that it would be delivered on 10/12/07. Well it wasn't delivered on 10/12/07 after calling UPS 3 times. Finally after the 3rd call I called UPS again and was informed that they would send the information to the local center and have the local UPS center call me. I received a cal from Kelsey@ UPS in Tallahassee. Kelsy informed me that the packages was missing and couldn't be located. I ask all the questions as to how the packages couldn't be located even informed Kelsey that I someone needed to deliver the package today because I have people coming to my house tomorrow for a 4 hr workshop for my 4 year old with Autism and that is the reason I order the laptop. Kelsey said she couldn't do anything about locating the package. Then I informed Kelsey that I dont care of a supervisor have to deliver it personally. Kelsey informed me that she would call me back in the hr. Well the hour past and no call..So i called UPS 800# and had a message sent for the local office to call me. I ask what time does the local office closes? UPS informed me 8pm. Well it was6:36pm. Ia gave them some more time. Well at 6:55pm, i drove to the local office arriving at 7:03pm. Well I was the second person. When I gave the lady at the front counter my tracking number she talk to someone in the back of UPS said this is the one Kelsey told me about and then informed me that my package was missing. I ask the lady to get me a supervisor because I would like answers. well I waited for a supervisor until 8:53pm. This is 53 minute pass the time UPS closes. Well a Mrs. Ann Banks-supervisor- came out and said i dont understand why you are still waiting here man because your package is missing. Again I ask them how can my package be missing. Mrs. Banks informed me that it's gone and everyone dont work on the honor system. People steal all the time and the isn't the first time this has happen with UPS. I Then ask Mrs. Ann Banks is she telling me my package is stole and she said yes that is why we are asking ou to put a tracer on it. I then talk to Mrs. Banks and recorded the entire conversation on my cell phone. I then call Peach direct on my way home and informed them of this. Even informed them that the tracking # they have on their website is incorrect, gave them the correct tracking #. Ask peach direct Catherine to put a tracer on the package. She informed me this was done and that th executive office would cal me in 24 hrs. Well Monday came and no call. so I called UPS and ask them have they received the tracer. They hadn't... I had to call UPS and Peach direct 3 times. After the 3rd time I was informed by peach direct that the executive office will issue me a temp credit pending the UPS claim, allow 24-48 hrs. Well i ask what happen to them calling me. I called executive office 800# and left my name and #. No call even to this day which is 10/16/07. I have called UPS 3 times Monday & Tuesday to ask about the tracer. They haven't received the tracer still to this day form Peach direct. I have the names of all the people I have talk to and the times and dates. Each representative informing me that the executive office handles this and they would cal me. It went from the ex office of Peach direct calling me back within 24 hrs, to 24-48 hrs, to 24-72hrs. Temporary credit will take 3 days now from the lasted rep. So I ask them where does this leave me with my laptop because this inst my fault a member of UPS stole my laptop. I even ask peach direct did they deal with anyone else with shipping. Was informed they have no expedite shipping and no other carrier to ship with and they have been having lost of problems with UPS. I ask the customer service Floor Supervisor since this has been happening why put the customer in this situation when you already know you are having problems with UPS I was informed that that is th only shipper at this time Come on now this makes no sense. How long does it take for UPS to get the tracer and how long doest it take for a credit on my acct. Now I have to reorder and wait again and PRAY this doesnt happen again. Come on is there no better customer service than this. Is this how Peach direct treat their customers?