Peach Direct / Customer service issues!
I ordered an HP computer and an LG monitor on 4/17/07. I was excited that the payments would be low as my husband and I are starting 2 companies with no capital, so money is rather tight. 7 Days later, I received the tower and the office 2007 packages, but not the monitor. About a week later, I called customer service, and was told that I had to wait 3 business weeks, and since I had a business to run, decided to switch to an HP monitor thinking it would be delivered sooner. Well, it wasn't delivered in 7 days, or 12 days, so I called customer service, who couldn't provide me with a tracking number. Since I was anxious to get to work, I used my husband's computer one day, and came across this website. I took the advice to email D. Kim, and explained my situation. You can't run a business these days without a computer. Well, I got it the next day, and it did have a UPS shipping label that said it was scheduled to be delivered just 2 days later. The computer works great, and I haven't received my first bill yet. As I explained before, I am self employed, and work as the Client Services Director for our telecommunications company. Customer Service IS my profession, and I did address the issues I felt were hindering Peach Direct's success. I believe that they are growing at a faster rate than they can keep up with, but every company does go through those issues. Call D. Kim, tell him what your issues are, and give them a chance to make it right.
More Peach Direct Complaints & Reviews
- Peach Direct - They are scam artists! 
- Peach Direct - Rip Off Direct should be new name! 
- Peach Direct - Customer service is crap! 
- Peach Direct - Great shopping experience! 
- Peach Direct - Awful company
- Peach Direct - Rip off
- Peach Direct - investigation underway 
- Peach Direct - Not worth the trouble, buy local or elsewhere!
- Peach Direct - Fraudulent business practices! 
- Peach Direct - Peach Direct customer service response