PCS Stamps & Coins / unauthorized use of debit card
After doing 1 previous order with this company, they knowingly kept my debit card on file. They kept on sending me other 2 coins in individual envelopes, cardboard like, I had REFUSED these at the post office because I didn't want them and DID NOT Order them at all. It is ILLEGAL for them to keep someone's credit or debit card on file because they can clean you out of money. I disputed 2 transactions by this company and had to shut down the debit card and get another one. I believe for a fact they should be criminally prosecuted in reference to "unauthorized use of a credit/debit card". Recently sent them a certified letter to FORBID more shipments because I NEVER ordered more and when the money was deducted off the debit card about between 2am to 4am about and being short on money for a cup of coffee.
More PCS Stamps & Coins Complaints & Reviews
- PCS Stamps and Coins - Sending unsolicited items and then demanding payment for items we didn't order 
- PCS Stamps & Coins - SCAM bills 
- PCS Stamps and Coins - Missing shipment #3 
- PCS Stamps and Coins - 20 years of worthless junk!!!!
- PCS Stamps and Coins - They sent a coind I didn't order.
- PCS Stamps & Coins - Product and bill sent for something that was never ordered
- PCS Stamps & Coins - u.s. coins of the 19th century 
- PCS Stamps & Coins - overpriced ripoff
- PCS Stamps & Coins - pricing
- PCS Stamps & Coins - receiving coins without ordering.