PayFlex Systems USA, Inc / Refusal to pay after submitting appropreciate docs
I have a complaint that I want to submit to the government agency that manages the Flex insurance carriers, but do not know who to contact.
My complaint is with PayFlex Systems USA, Inc. I have submitted a stack of receipts and co-pay charges from my doctors office, with legitimate letter head, and PayFlex has refused to pay. Now I can understand refusing to pay from the charge receipts, since they can be from anywhere, but the receipts I sent listed date of service, what service was for, my co-pay charge, and the amount billed to insurance. That is a legitimate receipt; at least, it has been the accepted form of receipt from Flex insurance companies in the last 10 years. Has a law changed? Has anyone else noticed that it has become harder and harder to get the money you contribute to Flex to get it out?
An inquiring mind would like to know.
More PayFlex Systems USA, Inc Complaints & Reviews
- PayFlex Systems USA, Inc. - Nightmare 
- PayFlex of Anheuser-Busch - inaccurate correspondence 
- PayFlex - Failure to pay legitimate claims and faulty/fraudulent appeals process
- Medical/Payflex - Payflex 
- Payflex USA - Cannot access funds in my HSA account
- PayFlex - healthcare flexible spending account
- PayFlex Systems USA - dependent care fsa
- PayFlex - fsa administration
- PayFlex Systems USA - healthcare spending account
- PayFlex Systems USA - website does not work