Patrol Masters / Illegal Towing of Vehicle

1 3830 Ave. del PresidenteSan Clemente, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (877)648-0602

I had my vehicle towed from what the Security Co. said was an "undesignated" parking spot. This has resulted in my losing my vehicle to the tow company as I could not afford to pay the fees. I have several witnesses that have stated they were wrong in this tow, as well as pictures "I" took of the space, not just the pics they Security Guard took, which did NOT show all angles of the space and my vehicle parked there. I also have my Landlord who came to look at the space state they were wrong, and a letter from them stating this. Also, several other tenants of the building have said that this has happened before, and that the Security Co. was wrong in their action. Although it has been over 30 days since the incident, I have started legal procedings to get some type of compensation for the loss of my vehicle. The Company also has signs posted on the property stating that if we have any complaints about NON RESIDENTS AND NON GUESTS OF RESIDENTS parking on the property (basically they are trespassing) to call and they will come out and ticket or tow the vehicle, we have called several tlimes as people who live in the building next to ours park there EVERY day as well as surfers who come and park for the afternoon and THE SECURITY COMPANY WILL NOT COME OUT ! That is false advertising and a false sense of a "Secure and Safe Living Structure". This Company even prides themselves on having a good relationship with its customers. Well swallow your pride because there are SEVERAL unhappy tenants in this Building !

Comments

• Pp
      8th of Jan, 2009

That space is for loading/unloading of handicapped vehicles that may park in the spot adjacent to it...and your association hires the company to make inspections in the night time, and is this really about the surfers, or were you too lazy to walk from down by the gate where there is most always parking available???

• Lo
      11th of Aug, 2010

I have a similar problem with Patrol Masters, if you want to join a class action lawsuit against them. Please contact Lakeshore Law Center at 714 854- 7205 to speak to an attorney. The case must be large enough for them to represent.