pasqualina and sara freder

Posted:

fraud

4.5
I was scammed by Sara Freder and Pasqualina. I deposited money in her account yesterday and I am conscerned if whether I need to change my banking account or not. I did a wire transfere. Please advise
Complaint comments Comments (6)    Updated: Complaint country South Africa Complaint category Scam Contests

Comments

A  20th of Jul, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I also said sara freder a postal money order and a wire transfer last may 2009. The bank is asking me if she already negotiated it I mailed her and ask her if she negotiated it? she didn't answer my question instead here is what she wrote me: I have received your message and thank you to inform me that you have sent me your payment. I will tell you as soon as I collect it.
Could you please remind me what you wish me to work on: for instance, what would you like to improve in life, what are your goals, ...? I would be grateful if you could answer as soon as possible so as to do the most effective work together.
Moreover, don't forget to enclose your confidential code : 09115/522323

Thank you for your comprehension and hope to hear from you soon.

Warm regards
Sara Freder

I wrote her a mail again tell her she misunderstood my mail. here is her reply:
Following your mail, I'm glad to inform you that I have just sent your order.
I hope you will receive it soon.

Yours sincerely,
Sara Freder.
N  28th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I also received numerous e-mails from "Sarah Freder" and "Pasqualina". The e-mails are identical and a load of rubbish. I read e-mails send to other people from her and they are exactly the same. So for any person out there who wants to deposit money into this fraudster's bank account, please fist check on Google and read other people's comments before you make the mistake of depositing money that you will never see again. Anyway, I realised that I do not need astrology to be happy, you yourself can change the outcome of your life and nobody else. Good Luck and my sympathy to those that wasted money on this scam it was so unneccessary after all.
N  9th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
All of these physic people are REJECTS!!!Only God knows our future before we do...I believe in God not REJECTS...
N  9th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I would change my account number cause you don't know what they are capable of doing.
A  29th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
I changed my account number, after I realised it was a scam. Unfortunately I filled out the form late in the night, I should have done it during the day, then I would have reckognized the prolific and unrealistic nature of the readings. I for one believe too that you are in charge of your own destiny. I'm a bit ashamed that I've been so gullable.
A  16th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
Jean Christopher Maires is the real name of pasqualina sara freder and a number of other aliases he not she uses he not she is a complete utter fraud who steals personal info to sell in addition to scamming anyone who pays him out of their money. He is a fraud and a thief if his predictions ever came true it is only coincidence again he not she is a complete fraud. avoid at all costs!!

scambuster