Parts Train / Will not cancel order

At 4:32 EDT on 10/19/07 I placed an order on line with Parts Train. Within 10 minutes of placing the order I realized I did not order the heavy duty item that I wanted. I called the customer service number posted on their website. I waited on hold for at least 10 minutes. A customer service rep answered the phone. I told her what I wanted to do. I heard typing and then was disconnected. I immediately called back. I waited a minimum of 10 more minutes before a representative answered the phone. I told her what I wanted to do. She told me that the order had already been entered into their system and could not be edited. I told her that I wanted to then cancel the order. She told me that the "Window of Opportunity" to change or cancel an order was very short. I explained that I had called the first time within 10 minutes after placing the order. She said there was nothing she could do about it and that was their policy. I asked to speak to a supervisor. A man picked up several minutes later and repeated policy to me. He then placed me on hold and told me that the order had already shipped. This is approximately 45 minutes after the order was placed on line. I expressed my disbelief. I was placed on hold again. He returned and told me that he had called the warehouse and was able to cancel the order. On 10/22 I had a voicemail from the company confirming that the order had been cancelled. On 10/25 I received an email telling me the order had shipped.

PartsTrain Logo PartsTrain