Park Resorts / park resorts disgraceful business practices
My father owned a Caravan on a Park Resorts site. Neither my sister or I wished to keep the caravan so we attempted to settle any outstanding fees and sell the caravan. For a year and after several repeated attempts to get a settlement fee in writing Park Resorts would not agree in writing to allow us to settle. We were told verbally that we owed £3k, then £5k, they are now demanding £11k and have offered £50 for a caravan worth £3k.
They have purposely refused to settle in writing in an attempt to extort further fees. They have attempted to take advantage of my father's passing and are the most disgraceful organisation I have ever encountered. Charlatans, thieves and liars.
More Park Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Park Resorts - Stay far away from Park Resorts 
- Park Resorts - immorale trading 
- Park Resorts - rip off fees 
- Park Resorts - Owner 
- Park Resorts - Selling Caravan Back To Site 
- Park Resorts - rented caravan holiday
- Park Resorts - water and bin collection
- Parkdean resorts - caravan fees rip off...
- Park Resorts - mis sold caravan
- Park Resorts - 2 static caravans