Parcel2Go — delivery
I contacted Parcel2Go online and booked the shipping of 5 parcels from 73 Marlborough avenue, London, E8 4JR to 8 Lloyd street, northcote, Melbourne, Victoria 3070, Australia. The parcels were collected from the London address on the 12th December and I received an email confirming the delivery date for the 18th December 2017. However, the parcels were delivered to the collection address in London instead of the address in Australia so this means that I paid £462.20 and my parcels remain in London.
I would like to put a complaint and request a full refund plus a discount for all the hassle with the parcels as I still have the parcels when I completed the full payment online.
Can you please confirm the best way to resolve this quickly as I need my parcels before Christmas as there are presents for my future in-laws?
More Parcel2Go Complaints & Reviews
- Parcel2go/World Wide Speed - Scam 
- Parcel2Go - Failed delivery/shocking customer service 
- Parcel2Go - parcel delivery to the usa
- Parcel2Go - failed delivery 
- Parcel2go.com - No phone numbers to contact them
- Parcel2go.com - bad service
- Parcel2Go - no collection and taken full payment
- Parcel2go.com - unable to complete orders and no way to claim money back
- Parcel2go.com - I have received a part order
- Parcel2Go - Lost my parcel