06:30 AM - 9:00 PM

Panera Bread / food poisoning

Ms Apr 6, 2014 Review updated:
Phone: 630 678 0490

I purchased a fuji apple salad at 12 noon on saturday, april 6th. 2 hours after eating the salad I started to feel sick and had to run to the bathroom. I had diarrhea and nausea. I was at a workshop and later on when I got home I started to feel worse. I went to bed and woke up at 1 a. M. And 2 a. M. Running to the bathroom with diarrhea.
I felt sick all the next day, sunday april 7th. I will never eat chicken or any of their sandwiches, salads with any meat or likewise again.

Comments

• Tr
      7th of Apr, 2014

did the hospital verify it was food poisoning from the salad?

• Re
      7th of Apr, 2014

Of course it didn't occur to you that you might have had the stomach flu. That can hit with no warning.

• Ra
      9th of Apr, 2014

As a rule of thumb, food poisoning characterized by diarrhea has a 6 to 30 hour after ingestion onset. Vomiting, however, from food poisoning can occur in as little as an hour. I think you had a viral infection. You just happened to visit Panera on the day it came on.

7th of Apr, 2016

I ordered a cob salad which came with a french baguette, while trying to chew this very hard piece of bread my back tooth broke in half. I went to my dentist office immediattly after it happened. my insurance is not covering my the work that needs to be done so I have to pay $900 to have my teeth fixed. I would like this issue resolved. the bread is supposed to be fresh this was so hard it broke my tooth.