Panera Bread / food poisoning
I purchased a fuji apple salad at 12 noon on saturday, april 6th. 2 hours after eating the salad I started to feel sick and had to run to the bathroom. I had diarrhea and nausea. I was at a workshop and later on when I got home I started to feel worse. I went to bed and woke up at 1 a. M. And 2 a. M. Running to the bathroom with diarrhea.
I felt sick all the next day, sunday april 7th. I will never eat chicken or any of their sandwiches, salads with any meat or likewise again.
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - I have had a very horrible experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)