Panasonic Microwave Ovens / Quality of Product - Custome Service
I bought a Panasonic microware oven to replace my old 18-year-old one. Three months later, the unit stops working with a H97 error message, which by the way, would I have done my homework, I would have known this was a very common failure with this product and definitely would have not bought it.
After calling Panasonic technical support, they tell me that I need to bring the unit to an approved repair site. The closest to my house was 1/2 hour away. There was no other option other than auling the bad product to this place. I dropped the unit on a Tuesday. After a week, I called the repair center on a Wednesday and they tell me I might not have my microwave oven back until the following week because the technicial looked at it the day after I dropped it off (Wednesday), the part was ordered the day after (Thursday) and it usually takes 5-10 business days to get the part, which means I will not get my repaired oven back possibly for another week or two. All together over a month without being able to use a product bought only 3 months ago. That is unacceptable and very poor customer service.
Needless to say this will be the last time I or any member of my family will be buying *any* Panasonic product. Not only the product quality is questionable but the hassles this company puts customers through in order to have something that should have not broken that soon to begin with is unacceptable.
I am going to pick up the broken unit and Ebay it to recover some of the money I wasted on this bad product and I will go out to buy a new one which will certainly not be a Panasonic. I am sure glad I did not buy a Panasonic big flat screen T.V.
More Panasonic Microwave Ovens Complaints & Reviews
- Panasonic SC-VK92D Mini Compo Audio Hi Fi System - NOT WORKING with in 2 months! 
- 1.6 cubic ft Panasonic microwave with inverter model #NN-SN778S - Microwave NN-SN778S is defective
- Panasonic Viera LCD TV TH-L32C3 BUNDLE - Item paid but later declared out of stock and then refused to issue an immediate full refund 
- Panasonic microwave NN-CD997S - Stops working/noise sound
- Panasonic genius sensor 1200 watt Microwave - Fire Hazzard 
- Panasonic Microwave - Defective microwave 
- Foto Connection / Panasonic Lumix DMC 10.1MP Camera - Awful Company 
- Panasonic - Poor service!
- Panasonic / Cordless Drill Batteries - Terrible quality product! 
- Camerakings / Panasonic Ag Hmc150p - CameraKings didn't save me any money and cost me 2 years of a warranty