Panasonic Matshita UJ-811 / DVD-Ram doesn't work

The DVD-Ram Driver does not work with the software. Panasonic, Matshita and Toshiba have ignored the problem and offer no help in the fix for the software and operating oyster. The driver work only i the Dos operating System, not in the windows operating system.

Comments

• Da
      23rd of Jul, 2007

I have nearly FOUR years of bad karma from the UJ-811 in a Toshiba P25-S609 laptop.

While it was under extended warranty Toshiba replace the drive at least 3 times and also replace the mother board while thinking that it was an interface issue with the rest of the computer.

I've been shopping for a replacement so I can extend the life of the machine, but advice to get a UJ-840 turns out to be suspect since the UJ-840 is a slide-in tray and not a open-top tray.

Complaining to both Panasonic and Toshiba has been a waste of time. So I save my energy to "diss" Toshiba when I'm window-shopping at CompUSA / BestBuy!

• Mr
      7th of Aug, 2008

Panasonic dvd -ram discs do not work on my panasonic dvd they stick & skip up to 10 seconds & therefore spoil any recording I feel matsuhita electric should replace the discs or at least have a uk telephone number to contact.

7th of Sep, 2008

This people is totally useless wen i come to service on the products they offer, No Support, No firmweare update, no nothing, they just take your money and then "F " wit any one that have the poor luck of have purchased one of their products