Paltalk / unresponsive to requests to remove intrusive icon
Paltalk support leaves much to be desired. I contacted them through the online support chat (usually unattended), twitter, and FB. Eventually, I got a "live" person on chat who really had no clue about how to resolve my issue.
I suddenly had a flame-like icon attached to my profile pic. In the room I use for a language group, it interferes with how I (and others) appear in the roster and makes it challenging for the moderator to manage the group.
This should not be put on without an option to remove it or any notice of what it is. I can find no documentation on the web site. Any interest I had to upgrade my account is gone, since they have such abysmal customer service.
More Paltalk Complaints & Reviews
- Paltalk Scene - hacking/acquiring personal information/threats 
- Paltalk - security, atacks, threats 
- Paltalk - harassment 
- Paltalk - violation of privacy 
- Paltalk - awful company 
- Paltalk - paltalk
- Paltalk - paltalk chat rooms 
- Paltalk - please stop cyber bullying
- Paltalk - I am complain against two users and their room called "fcuk and forget"
- Paltalk - about a user in bangladesh category