Palm Harbor Plastic Surgery Centre [PHPSC] / breast lift

1 Palm Harbor, FL, United States

I went to Dr. Ross for a consult in July 2017.
My consultation visit I asked for an exchange of breast implants with a breast Lift and repairs to the areolas. I l also requested a full tummy tuck.
I was told that I was a candidate for all procedures and scheduled for August 24, 2017.
I paid $14, 400 for a full Tummy Tuck, an exchange of breast implants and a breast lift and repair to the areolas so they would not be so big.
At the Pre-Op appointment it was discussed that he would perform an anchor lift for the breast lift as this is the most common with someone with my needs. On the morning of the procedure he drew on me as I lifted my breasts for marking. He made a side comment to me something about my age and the lift- I wasn't sure what he was referring to.
I woke up after the procedure and was told everything went well and then he started to tell me he didn't for the lift only the areola repairs.
I was completed in shock as this was a huge decision for me and wanted a LIFT as it was so much needed.
At my post op he said they look good I didn't give you scars, the scars were not an issue to me I desired an anchor lift as we planned for. I emailed him and requested an explanation as to why he didn't perform the anchors lift and he said he did perform a block lift- tightening of the areola's. This was supposed to be done in addition to the anchor lift.
I requested a revision to do what I requested and paid for and he said he would not do it at this time as I need to heal from the Tummy Tuck.
When I talked to the Secretary Tracy she said she would talk to Dr. Ross as she KNOWS him and would call me.
I explained how dissatisfied- saggy my breasts are and that he did not perform the lift. She said she would deal with Dr. Ross and take care of it.
She never called me about the complaint, so I disputed a prorated amount an Anchor lift would cost me to go to someone else to complete what I paid for. In his response to Care Credit he says I never told him about my dissatisfaction of the procedure and that I had a preexisting sore on my breast which prevented him from performing the anchor lift.
That is true I had a healed scar when I went for the consult and pre-op appointment, but he said it was ok it is fine. He NEVER told me he wasn't performing the lift at all because of the preexisting condition, or I would have surely waited for this procedure and he should have to. He just wanted my money immediately y. He is being dishonest and unethical about what I was scheduled for and why he did not perform it.
It is not right that he can lie to my face and my husband and friend that are all witness as to what I paid for and what I received, I want a refund for not having the anchor lift so I can go somewhere else that can perform this.
Beware that he is a liar.
I have emails to him about my concerns and requesting a revision or refund with no response from anyone.
In fact, when I went for follow up appointments the staff didn't even know who I was or if I was there for Pre-Op or Post Op. Couple times they said why are here? Did you request an appointment? Very unprofessional and not friendly staff.
I just paid you $14.400 and you don't know who I am or why I am here for an appointment?
Really?