Painvanish / Did not order

1 47 Reads RdRoanoke Rapids, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 252-578-4907

I sent in a post card for a free sample, the post card was sent to me with many others for different things. I sent it in to receive the FREE SAMPLE. I was not impressed so I didn't order. But it seems... that didn't matter. THEY decided to send me a tube of the cream on their own along with an invoice for $19.94. I have now received 2 of these invoices and I do not intend on paying it. Save your postage - I will not change my mind.

Sincerely,
Linda Britton.

Comments

• Va
      12th of Oct, 2007
    Painvanish - Received a $19.94 bill for something I did not order!
    www.painvanish.com.

Requested a free sample and then received a bill for $19.94 for something I did not order. This is scam, beware!

• To
      31st of Oct, 2007
    Painvanish - Scam and cheating!

Filled out card for free sample then got billed for product. This company is taking advantage of seniors who cannot remember how they got this product. DO NOT PAY FOR THIS SCAM!!!

• Mr
      31st of Oct, 2007

I just received a letter from a collection agency saying that I owe PainVanish $19.94 from December 11, 2006. I do not owe any money. I called the number on Retrieval-Masters Creditors Bureau, Inc., who sent me the bill, and was put on hold forever, then it disconnected. I believe this is just a scam to get people to send the money rather than go to a collection agency. I have very good credit, that's why I attempted to contact them in the first place, but now I believe it is a scam.

• Be
      15th of Nov, 2007

DO NOT SEND ME A WELCOME PACK IN THE MAIL OR EMAIL> THERE IS NO MONEY IN MY CREDIT CARD AND THEN I'LL BE OVERDRAWN?

IT ISNT STRONG ENOUGH FOR MT PAIN!

Betty J Brunt

• Do
      24th of Nov, 2007

I sent for a free sample via a mail coupon. Got sample - plus first order with additional orders to follow each 30 days. I refused delivery.

• Be
      26th of Nov, 2007

send in a card for free sample then get a bill for #19.94

• Th
      5th of Dec, 2007

I received a pkg in the mail today from PAINVANISH telling me I owed $19.94 and to pay it by Dec 19, 07. I DID NOT ORDER THIS, NEVER EVEN HEARD OF IT... SO I WENT ON THE INTERNET AND FOUND OUT THIS IS SOME SORT OF SCAM...I WILL NOT PAY FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER...

7th of Dec, 2007

Was offered a free sample and now I have a bill for $19.94. I am angry.

• Ms
      10th of Dec, 2007
    Painvanish - ISENT THE PRODUCT BACK 10.23.07AND IAM STILLBEEN BILLEDIHAVE THE RECEIPT
    PAINVANISH
    P.O.BOX70120
    Philadelphia
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 1-877-373-3467
    BELLSOUTH.NET

ISENT THE PRODUCT BACK BUT IAM STILL BEEN BILLED BUT IMADE AMISTAKE ISHOULD HAVE KEPT IT SEND IT BACK TO ME

• Ju
      10th of Dec, 2007

Same thing happened to me - I wrote a cease and desist letter along with a copy of their invoice and filed a complaint with the FTC, which I urge anyone else that deals with this company to do.

10th of Dec, 2007

Horrible scam. These people are ###. They will be collecting 19.94 from unsuspecting folks across the US. For what? Something you never ordered.I will be posting complaint to every authority who will listen!

10th of Dec, 2007

What agency should we be contacting to get these guys?

10th of Dec, 2007

There must be a law against this. People can't just bill you when you didn't ask for the product.

10th of Dec, 2007

File a complaint with the FTC. They have to feel the pain to get them to stop. Can you imagine how much they must have collected?

10th of Dec, 2007

File a complain with the FTC and post messages. This is a scam.

• Pa
      13th of Dec, 2007
    Painvanish - Recieved bill for something didn't order!
    PainVanish
    3328 colgate ave
    Zion
    Illinois
    Phone: 8478720959

I see like other complaints, received a coupon for a free sample. Received in mail a box with a small tube of the product and a cooling pad, with a bill for $19.94. I did not order this.

• Al
      15th of Dec, 2007
    Painvanish - Received tub of PainVanish and was never requested!
    Pain Vanish
    P O BOX 70120
    Philadelphia
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 18773733467
    www.painvanish.com

Ordered a free sample. Weeks later received a tub of Pain Vanish and a bill for $19.94. On statement it says "We'll even pay the return postage". I tried to call the 1-877 number to get a label so they can pay for postage but only a recording. Can't get customer service.

• De
      17th of Dec, 2007

Some time during Nov., 2007 I filled out the card to receive a free sample of "Pain Vanish" in the mail. Much to my surprise, along with the free samples upon delivery was also a notice that I would begin receiving regular shipments of this item, of which I never ordered. Surely enough, during early Dec., 2007, I received a 2oz tube of Pan Vanish in the mail, along with an invoice for $19.94.
    Guess what? I'm not paying! This is a scam!

I agree with all the others who have been complaining since last year!.

18th of Dec, 2007
    Painvanish - Free sample led to billing!
    PainVanish
    P O Box
    Lancaster
    South Carolina
    www.painvanish.com

Requested a free sample, which I received then weeks later they sent more of the stuff and a bill for $19.99.

• Le
      19th of Dec, 2007
    Painvanish - Fraud and cheating!
    Painvanish
    Villa Rica
    Georgia
    Phone: 404-819-8847

Sent for a free sample. Did not order anything else. Then I get a tube of the painvanish with a bill for $19.94. I contacted them via e-mail and told them I would not pay it. I would not send it back. And if I received another bill I would report them.