Pain Vanish / Unwanted sample with invoice!
I too received an unsolicited 2 oz. tube of Pain Vanish with an invoice for 19.94, apparently half off. Rather pricy and I know I didn't order this. The invoice says you can request a postage paid envelope. By law I could keep it, since I didn't order it, but I don't want to deal with them sending me more products and have to go through the hassle of straightening it all out. It does make me mad tho, and if I actually get through to a real person, I plan to tell them this.
More Pain Vanish Complaints & Reviews
- Pain Vanish Pain Relieving Cream - Free sample arrived with $19.94 invoice! 
- Pain Vanish - Sent for free sample - got invoice! 
- PAIN VANISH CREAM - DOES NOT WORK FOR ME 
- Painvanish - Scam and cheating 
- Pain Vanish - Pain Vanish Ointment
- Painvanish - billed for a non order
- Painvanish - invoice for unsollicited merchandise
- Pain Vanish - Never Ordered, Received Invoices (now in Collection)
- Painvanish - Did not order 
- Pain Vanish - Sent product & bill I did not order