PacSun / I am complaining about this new shirt I bought on black friday and I found a whole in the sleeve.
On Black Friday I went to Pacsun and bought two shirts. they were both from the pacsun basics collection. Each shirt I bought was $10 so in total I spent $20. I was very mad to see that the first time I wore the long sleeve back shirt there was a hole in the sleeve. And I only saw the whole after I took off the tags. Pacsun usually is reliable and i've never had anything from pacsun have holes or rips in it. This is not the first time i found holes in my clothing that i've bought from here. I didn't complain about it because I didn't think this would happen again.
More PacSun Complaints & Reviews
- PacSun - customer service 
- PacSun - non delivery
- Pacsun - confusing sale
- Pacsun - bad service
- PacSun - did not give correct change back 
- Pacsunrealty.info - they asked for card info, but I haven't provided
- PacSun - old skool pastel lavender shoes
- PacSun - rudeness 
- PacSun - poor customer service and faults accusation
- PacSun - customer service