PacSun / customer service

Beaumont, TX, US Review updated:

My husband and I went to our pacsun store in Beaumont, tx today and we were in line to pay for our product and the cashier skipped me to get someone from another line to pay. There was two lines and for two different registers there was 2 people on each line and yet he pulled that customer out of her line and put her in front of us I wouldn't type a complaint if it was the first time but it wasn't I stopped coming to pacsun for the same exact reason the last time was like 8 months ago with the same employee I don't want to assume this is a racial thing but it does seem like one since I'm a hispanic female. My husband was right next to me really angry but we just decided to write this complaint.

Ma
Nov 25, 2016

Comments

• Li
      Jun 21, 2017

I visited the Pacsun at the River walk mall in San Antonio. I was waiting for my daughter who was trying some clothes. They were playing some music that made me uncomfortable, but I would not have said anything. Then they BLASTED a song that said over and over " I'm going to [censored] your bi*ch. When it was over I said sincerely loud enough to be heard "Thank God that song is over" The man playing the music laughed and while I was in the store played unoffensive music. As soon as I left I could here the offensive music come back on. I thought better of Pacsun before this. But that is so unprofessional.