Pace Pesach Lattin Las Vegas / internet troll and bully

I see prior complaints on Complaints board about Pace Lattin that doesn't surprise me. We had the misfortune of dealing with this person in Las Vegas. After reading his sordid history fast forward to 2018 Pace Lattin or Pesach Lattin operates a few attack websites focusing on Political, and Advertising. After gaining such a negative reputation online he changed his name online and eventually moved to Las Vegas to clean up his act. Now he's attempted to cover up the past with a bunch of pseudo articles promoting himself as the man of law, order, and honesty working for law enforcement, Nobel prize nominee?, and then starting multiple companies (later to go bankrupt, accused of scams, etc.) Now he claims to be an industry leader in Las Vegas and advertising but its smoke and mirrors. My guess is he's doing these websites since he cannot get a real job in the advertising industry as no legitimate company would be associated with this.

An
Apr 5, 2018

Comments

• In
      7th of May, 2018

I know this person as Pesach Lattin from his days in email marketing. His group hired our company to provide emailing services many years ago. Eventually the company went bankrupt. He wasn't the worse person we ever worked for but now the work we did would be considered not ethical. We have cleaned up our business.