OurTime.com / none of the features available on the site are available to me now

United States Review updated:

Initial signup and online meeting/dating services were promoted as free. When I checked my account data, I found I was listed as having signed up for automatic renewal and charged $57.95. I called the parent company and the automatic renewal was removed, but the $57.95 charge remained. I've called my credit card company and they said I should deduct that amount from my next invoice while they investigate the company. In the meantime, about five days ago, I've found that all of the features of "membership" that I had been using are now unavailable unless I agree to upgrade for at least $11.95 for six months. None of the features available on the site are available to me now, even though my account still shows I was charged $57.95.

• Susan Holly's Response, Oct 31, 2018

Scammers trying to get my phone number. My account was hacked. Flirts and messages sent to people (women) I would never date. They would not refund my money.

Im

Comments

• Da
      Aug 13, 2018
    OurTime.com - My ourtime website
    ourtime.co.uk

For a week now which ever person I click on from the 16 suggested profiles I get the same one ( Who isn't even one of the suggestions)!!! Can't find any way to report this!! As I am paying for this service it is obvious that it is not fit for purpose and want it either resolved or a refund

• Na
      Aug 14, 2018
    OurTime.com - scam

hello

My mother in law Frances Reilly (f.[protected]@gmail.com) has been scammed through your website and asked to pay £60K. She has been interacting with the following email addresses. louis becerra

Firstly I would like to you disable her account on this site immediately.

• Cs
      Aug 15, 2018
    Our Time - Fees
    Youngstown
    New York

I know I canceled the subscription before it will renew and I was charged, plus the sight has been shut down.
    I better get reimbursed!!!

Aug 16, 2018
    OurTime.com - Message notification

On numerous occasions, upon logging in, I receive notification that there are messages in the inbox. But when I click on the actual inbox, there are no new messages there. Please advise.

• Pu
    OurTime.com - Dating website
    United Kingdom

Beware this man has asked for money after only a week of chatting! He very quickly wants to talk on watts app- then he deletes his profile and chat on dating website. He sent me a copy of a passport to try to prove he was genuine!!

• Ke
    OurTime.com - Leslie76 gave little personal information and a model's photo

Hi, this is KevinHW who is trying to find a date on OurTime.com and someone named Leslie76 gave little information and her photo is a model photo commonly found on Pinterest.
    2018-05-05 through 2018-05-07 we've been emailing on OurTime.com.

• Tr
    OurTime.com - Fraudulent charges on credit card
    Ft. Pierre
    OurTime.com

I cancelled back in NOV. And still getting charged.i cancelled thru the company the right way and still get emails and my profile is still up and I want it off and a refund

• Qu
      Aug 28, 2018
    OurTime.com - No way to cancel renewal.
    Salem
    Oregon
    Ourtime.com

It quickly became apparent this site is a scam. If you try to cancel, the link they direct you to does not exist. The phone number for customer care is dead. These criminals need to do jail time for wire fraud but they get away with it because of weak consumer protection laws. Step up to the plate Britian and jail your criminals!

Sep 02, 2018
    OurTime.com - Our Time / Scam romance scam user accounts

The below gmail accounts are being used for internet phishing

sophia turkson

Sep 10, 2018
    OurTime.com - ourtime
    THORNTON-CLEVELEYS
    United Kingdom

I have paid my membership but unable to access my account.
    When I try it comes up with men and asking me to join again.
    I am a man seeking a woman.

• St
      Oct 16, 2018
    OurTime.com - refund of subscription fee after cancellation within cooling off period.
    United Kingdom

My name is stephen swift after registering with ourtime.Co.Uk and paying the fee i decided the hidden costs were a joke so cancelled within hours of joining. Still not had a refund.

• Ed
      Oct 21, 2018
    OurTime.com - this is about my service
    Lacombe. (Alberta)
    Canada

HELLO You people have cut off my service and it has not ended yet, I am paid up. You don't give me future picks on the other Our time. You people owe me big time please fix this matter up right away Edward Barden O Brien
    wintob @icloud.com
    [protected]@gmail.com
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Be
      Nov 05, 2018
    OurTime.com - The entire site

Why am I typing this twice I already filled all this on. The site is terrible there are to many complaints to type it all again please just refund my money and cancel my account immediately.

[protected]@outlook.com

• Pa
      Nov 11, 2018
    OurTime.com - my card
    River rouge

I delete my account how do I get my money back on my card

• Su
      Nov 12, 2018
    OurTime.com - Unethical behavior, account hacked, did not refund my money

I had so many scammers trying to get my email and phone number. My account was hacked. Flirts from my account went out to people (women) I would never date. I asked for my money back and they would not give me a refund.

• Mr
      Nov 12, 2018
    http://www.ourtime.com - you had better be rich for this site...
    ourtime.com

33 dollars a month to join(with recurring charges)
    than if someone likes you and wants to message you they ask for more money before you can read your mail! total scam.

• Pr
      Nov 13, 2018
    OurTime.com - hacked
    Miami
    Florida
    ourtime.com

I have been contacted by all these women who think I'm a man. Can you refund my fees as I don't want to have this in my life.

Nov 20, 2018
    OurTime.com - I close my account 2 months ago, you continue take payment on my credit card please stop that, you make unauthorized credit card charge
    Québec City
    Quebec
    Canada

you take 47.47$ on my credit card every month, i cancelled my account 2 months ago, stop it and refund me for two months