Our365 / Do not use it

This was the company that came to my hospital room the day before my baby and I were discharged from South Miami Hospital (Miami, FL). I bought one of the most pricier packages that included a CD with the 7 poses I chose. When I received my package there were a couple of mistakes: my husband's name was misspelled on the announcements (I checked the original order form, and his name was correct on there ) and one of the pictures (the one of me holding my baby in my hands) was cropped wrong - they cropped my baby out of the picture completely and all you could see is my face! Yes, outrageous and to think someone sees these before they go out?! I called to tell them about the errors to which they said they would send me a new CD and new announcements and pictures. Two weeks later i get the new order WITHOUT the CD. All the other stuff was fixed excdpt now I didn't have a new CD with that new version of the pose with me and my baby. It is now almost THREE months and i still don't have a new CD despite the fact that i've called to complain several times. I keep getting a runaround from one of their reps (Alma) who claims that the person that was handling my order/case quit and that they can't find the original CD (they made me ship the CD and pixs that had errors b/c i guess they didn't believe that they had made such a mistake, they kept insisting that there was no way they could have done that - YEAH, WHATEVER! why the hell would i make this up? RIDICULOUS!) Anyway, so I keep calling and i keep complaining until FINALLY just the other day they agreed to ship me a new CD. Whoooaa. So right now I'm waiting for said CD so let's see. My baby is now almost 3 months old!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR YOUR BABY'S FIRST PIXS! They are disorganized and make many mistakes. Not only that, their customer service is horrible. I can't even get a supervisor on the phone b/c the reps just won't put them on the phone.

Ni

Comments

• Bo
      21st of Dec, 2009

I didn't buy their photos, but the ones they took in the hospital made my already slightly jaundiced little boy look even more yellow. They were just bad photos. Then, they called me every day, multiple times a day and hung up when I answered! When I finally called them back to ask them who they were- they tried to sell me their pictures! Are you f'n kidding? Like it's not hard enough managing a screaming new baby, they have to call constantly, hang up, then try to sell me things?

Now, three months later, they are calling again. I don't care what they want- I just want them to drop off this planet.

1st of Feb, 2010

I agree with these people. This company keeps calling and pressuring you to set up an appt for a setting. We did. The photographer was 1 hour late for the appt, then 2 hours late when we were to review the pics. Very aggravating!

I must admit the pics were very good, but VERY expensive! The pics were taken in December, it's now Feb and no pics yet. They were called and said they would remail them with a tracking number and e-mail the tracking number, that was a week ago. I called to speak to a supervisor today, and was disconnected. I called back and spoke to a supervisor, who said they were mailed out today and give me the tracking number. We'll see. When new parents get their childs pictures taken, they would like them as soon as possible to "show off", not wait for 6 weeks, when the child is growing and changing quickly.

I don't like the way this company operates. Very disorganized and the customer service stinks. I think it'
    s too expensive. I don't think they should be connected to hospitals. they take advantage of proud new parents and you get the feeling that they are OK, because the hospitals info connects them with you. It's borderline highway robbery, and you are at their mercy, they don't seem to care much.

• Ha
      7th of Mar, 2010

I have also had problems with this company, and while I'm still hoping my issues will be resolved, I already know I will not be buying from this company in the future.

As the others have said, their prices are outrageous! I mean, we all know that companies are out to make a profit, but $100 for a CD containing 8 photographs is just pure greed.

Well, this being the first grandchild in the family, and my first nephew, I decided I would pay the exorbitant price and get the CD, which would give the whole family access to the photos. I ordered on a Sunday (well, tried to order). When I clicked "submit, " the screen dimmed, and said it was processing. After a few seconds, the original screen restored, and I couldn't tell if the order had been placed. So I again clicked "submit, " with the same results.

I tried calling customer service, but they were closed on Sundays. So I tried to submit an e-mail using their online "contact us" form. Evidently, there's a character limit of about 300 or so on this form, but not only does it not say that anywhere on the screen, but there's no counter on there to show you how many characters you're at. So after attempting to mail out my e-mail three times, each time being told my e-mail was too long and shortening it, I was finally able to get the e-mail to go through on the fourth attempt.

On Monday, I called customer service. The girl I spoke with was very nice, but she commented on how "everyone has problems with the website." Hmmm...perhaps someone should look into fixing it, then! She went ahead and placed my order, because it never did go through on the website.

Two weeks later, I just got the CD, and as soon as I opened it, I saw there was a scratch on the disk. Hoping it wouldn't matter, I tried to get my computer to read it, but the CD is unreadable. Of course, it's the weekend again, so I can't call Our365 to have them send another CD. So we'll see what happens tomorrow, but I've already decided that I will definitely never use this company again.

• Bl
      13th of Oct, 2010

ridiculous. didny buy any pictures...apparently, lucky us! BUT THEY WILL NOT STOP CALLING! They have called by husbands phone about 8 times in the past week. BBB, here i come. :D

1st of Feb, 2011

Look I appoligize about all this negative feed back about our365 I am an employee of the company and I must say some of the things I have read are appalling as an employee as I enter a room to photograph a baby I get mom's excited because I love my job I appoligize if you have had a bad experience but I can say you are at no obligation to purchase any thing our web nursery is completely free and we also give out free gifts such as samples right now are promotion is a free walt disney grow with me body suit our365 the company I work for only wqants to capture that special moment for you and your family as an employee and photographer and as far as the phone calls the photographer has nothing to do with that were not an harassing company politely answer your phone and ask to be put on the do not call list and speaking from all the photographers point of view we are there NOT FOR THE MONEY we make comission only no base or hourly pay if we didnt enjoy our job we wouldnt be there I am not trying to offend anyone I am just stating this from an employee's stand point
    and for those of you that have complained about our365 come on is your job perfect???? well sometimes our's ain't so much we see lots of things things that would make you appreciate what we do for a living... As for myself every parent I have enteracted with loved me and my photos

• Oh
      2nd of Mar, 2011

$100 for a CD is actually not pure greed. You have the copyright to those photos and Our365 gives a large percentage of their sales to the hospital your baby was born in. If you go anywhere else and want to get a CD with copyright release, you will see how cheap $100 really is.

2nd of Mar, 2011

Thank you Ohbaby the comment above so very true the money goes towards the hospital and you get all 8 poses anywhere else you only get 1- 3 poses for that price

• Aj
      21st of Apr, 2011
    Our365 - lost photos
    our365
    Parker
    Colorado
    our365.com

They took photos of my newborn at the hospital and lost them! Everytime I call they saythey need 1 or 2 more days! Do not bother getting your child"s photos with them!

• Ic
      21st of May, 2011

They took my son's photographs while in the hospital. I ordered the photos (I thought were a bit pricey) and they came in fairly quickly. However, I'm not pleased with the final result and regret purchasing from them. Sure, they gave us a Disney body suit which we have yet to use. The photographer wasn't very professional. Luckily, I ended up taking photos myself (I do photography as a hobby).

Now they call me almost every hour. I've already ordered from this company, I'm not pleased with the result, and now they won't stop calling. I'm filing a complaint and next time they call, I'm going to "politely" tell them to **** off.

• Re
      22nd of Jun, 2011

Ok so if they wont quit calling.. There are only so many buttons on your phone. Answer it, say not interested, hang up. It takes alot less energy than ranting and showing everyone just how impatient you are.

• Wk
      8th of Sep, 2011

PURE SCUMBALLS! I bet if this company went out of business, there would be fewer suicides...

• Kl
      14th of Sep, 2011

I'm not impressed with the our365 company's service. For my first daughter we used a service at a different hospital. For ~150.00 we received about 20 different pictures on a CD in black and white. For $100 you get 8 pictures?

We were sleep deprived and excited about our newest baby. We assumed we'd be getting all of the pictures that were taken (about 12). Is it really that much to send us the digital files? For $100 I expect more.

18th of Sep, 2011

for the ones that really complained saying if there our365 went out of business their be fewer suicides you really need to ease up find GOD or rethink your post SERIOUSLY
    and for you that say our365 is over priced well news flash no one said you had to purchase it says on the sheet of paper YOU SIGN @no obligation to purchase
    and for most our365 paid there legal rights to do as they want with their product
    so for you that want to complain think about what I have just wrote thank you and have a Blessed day

• Ah
      28th of Oct, 2011

I am so disappointed with this company.they harass you when you get home from the hospital by calling constantly wanting to set up a home session.they came took pics and then told me you can only order a package not individual pictures.they could have told me that up front. I am still waiting for my pictures to arrive. I was lucky enough to get a supervisor on the phone, Eileen who told me she saw my pictures on someone's desk and she would find out why they were sitting there and call me in the morning.that was a week ago and still I have not received a call.I just called them and the rep said Eileen was in a meeting and couldn't talk.how convenient! This rep told me the pictures were mailed and I should have them tomorrow. Somehow I doubt it and I told her to let Eileen know that because of her poor customer service I will not be using them again and I plan on telling everyone I know!

• St
      17th of Dec, 2011

I ordered a package from Our365 including the CD with printing rights. It looks like everything costs twice as much to order through the website. But, the price we paid while at the hospital was reasonable. I would expect to pay more if I were hiring an independent photographer with experience photographing babies.

My complaint is quality. The "high resolution" CD featured images at resolutions such as 1166 x 1632 px. My phone takes higher resolution pictures! They clearly performed no color correction nor touch-up (which I would expect with an independent photographer). The prints were received in the mail within a week. However, many of the prints were incorrect (wrong pose, size, etc.). The prints were not pre-cut. Many included a white band on the edge and a small hole in the corner. Sloppy work.

My advice: hire somebody else. Might cost a bit more, but you'll be happier in the long run.

• Re
      19th of Dec, 2011

The photographers are not trained at all, your cell phone can take better pics. Use shutter fly and other canvas sites for your baby pics. For the 250 pics cost you from our365 buy a good camera And watch a video on how to take baby pics. Take it from an insider they are not trained or professional and the end product is very weak. They are pushy salespeople and not photographers.

• Ph
      3rd of Jan, 2012

I'm very sorry some of you have had bad experiences in your hospitals. I can assure you Our 365 Photographers ARE in fact trained. Our company is currently going through a major undertaking to re-train and improve all aspects of our company we do care how all of you feel and I for one do my very best to delight all Moms I encounter. Best wishes and Congratulations on the Births of your babies!

• Un
      2nd of Feb, 2012

I didn't have a problem with them in the hospital (Berwyn, IL).. and they also misspelled my name but I caught it before they shipped me my prints and had it taken care of. However, a few weeks ago I had the free in home session with them and they did an okay job, didn't really allow for us to make up any of our own poses.. and they seemed to be in a rush. Also, when I asked about prices the photographer knew nothing. So, yesterday they came back with the laptop and digital copies of the photos... and when I asked if they would be put online for my parents to make purchases I was told no - they would delete all pictures next Wednesday. And then I said, "Well, I know what package I want. I looked at the website" and was then told that I couldn't use any of those packages for these pictures.. and the CD alone was $400!!! I tried to explain I didnt want to have the pictures printed because the last set I bought was still sitting in the packaging because I just used the CD to make my relatives copies of the ones they wanted... I tried negotiating "what if i only want 8 poses instead of all 80" and she refused to help me in any way get the pictures. I will never use this company again, and will inform everyone I know to stay away! Definitely too expensive for what they offer.

• Un
      2nd of Feb, 2012

I forgot to "agree" :(

• Dr
      6th of Apr, 2012

Our365 double-charged my credit card. Now is the time that I need money the most, but now my money is on hold because of Our365's mistake. I also ordered two t-shirts with one design, but they sent us t-shirts with the other design that we didn't want! The pictures also are not the best quality - pictures my wife took with my point 'n' shoot are much better. DO NOT get suckered into buying the pictures/cd because it is NOT WORTH THE MONEY!