Oriental Tradingadded easy saver without my permission

Easy Saver has charged my credit card without my permission. They said that I chose to do so when I was on the Oriental Trading website. I had been ordering crafts for my classroom and didn't know that I was buying more than just my crafts. I didn't know this charge was there until I got my credit card statement one month later.

Ba

Comments

Aug 18, 2009

The same thing happened to me after ordering party supplies for my son's birthday. I called and had them refund the charges and cancel the account. I'm going to call Oriental Trading and tell them for this reason I will not be shopping from their site again!

• Be
      Sep 06, 2009

I would never recommend the Oriental Trading Company to anyone looking to by products. Save yourself the time, anger and money and look else where. Every time I have shopped this company the have garenteed me a delivery date and then they ship out a week late. I have never gotten a product on time and have had to go else where to purchase and then still have to eat the charges because they won't fix it. Not a relaible company and they have poor customer serves.
    BUYER BEWARE!!!