OpenSky / it's terrible
Who can explain this thing to me? How does it actually work?
I put several items in my cart and periodically checked it to see how much money I would have paid if I had bought them at once.
While I was scrolling down the pages, I was distracted by my ringing phone and forgot about the website.
3 weeks later I received a package from Opensky with all of the items that were in my cart!!! I swear to god I have never ordered them. I am absolutely sure.
And of course, only then I noticed that my credit card was charged. So much money!! Whose fault is this and who to blame? I repeat I am absolutely sure I left all of the items in the cart and never ordered anything!!!
More OpenSky Complaints & Reviews
- Opensky.com - this was clearly a poorly made product 
- Opensky.com Vendor Pretty Rock Glam - poor customer service have not received order 
- OpenSky - can't unsubscribe from opensky.com
- OpenSky - stole my money! 
- OpenSky - liars and thieves!
- Open Sky - inferior clothing
- OpenSky - mini smallest invisible wireless 4.0 bluetooth headphones with mic
- Opensky Project - unauthorized credit card charges
- Opensky.com - orders for christmas delivery
- OpenSky - there is no customer service!