Oo.Com.Au / This company doesn't respect customers

US Review updated:

I ordered from Oo.Com.Au and they promised me one working day shipping but in reality the shipping took over a week and I don’t need this item anymore. I sent it back and they refused to return me the money. This company doesn’t respect customers and their rights.

Ja

Comments

• Zg
      Jun 27, 2013

Hi, My experience with this business on the Internet was also not very satisfactory. Their advertisement mislead me into placing an order for an item. When they acknowledged the order and gave me details of what they would ship I immediately emailed them stating that this was not what I believed I was ordering. Instead of stopping the shipment they just sent it anyway. I then had to unnecessarily return it to them at my cost.
    As I had paid through Pay Pal ( my preferred method when buying on the Internet) I lodged a dispute through them. I immediately escalated it for Pay Pal to resolve. Withing minutes Pay Pal resolved the matter in my favour and instructed me to return the goods to oo.com.au and notify Pay Pal of the tracking information. Pay Pal will refund the full amount I paid oo.com.au at the time of placing the order, once the package is received by oo.com.au.