OnTrac / delivery service
Zulily used them for deliveries in my area and with Zulily, once they sell an item you cannot replace it. After ordering 6 times and only receiving 3 packages (50% delivery rate) I stopped ordering from them because it was to frustrating and embarrassing to keep asking for refunds.
Then Amazon (I am a PRIME member) used them and my PRIME package didn't arrive...they usually use UPS. When I tracked it and saw OnTrac I had a FIT! My account is now flagged to never use OnTrac again.
Now today I just found out the a Kohls order was split in two. Part was shipped from the east coast and I received it last week, and the other was shipped from the West Coast (were I live) and I was just notified it is "lost" after I asked OnTrac to track it!
What, are these people are making side money selling on eBay?
More OnTrac Complaints & Reviews
- OnTrac - lost package stolen or fraud theft confusion bad customer service 
- Google Express / OnTrac - home delivery service
- OnTrac - ontrac is not to be trusted! 
- OnTrac - lied about delivery 
- OnTrac - terrible delivery service
- OnTrac - no delivery, fraud
- OnTrac - delivery - package thrown out passenger window
- OnTrac - deliveries not received
- OnTrac - unauthorized parking
- OnTrac - they haven't delivered my order