Onstar / online survey

1 Dearborn, MI, United States Review updated:

Like many of the others on this website, I could not access the online survey site as directed per mail card. Unfortunately, in order to have positive results, one has to be able to log on to a site that either exists or can be easily found. The savy public do not want to wastet their time trying to find a site that appears to be non existent. Many, due to frustration will remember this as a negative interaction and will have nothing positive to say if asked about onstar.

Comments

• Sm
      27th of May, 2008

Got card for online survey for OnStar customers. Cannot find the website to take the survey. What else does this company have to waste my time on a p;hony survey that promises to enter you in a prize draw???? Does this company think everyone is a [censored] democrat????

8th of Jul, 2008

I recieved a card requesting an online survey.I tried to go there to no avail.The web site doesn't exist.

Also when my onstar was activated I was not told about "different plans" and while in Ft. Worth, TX., I tried to get onstar to help me with directions to a business.The operator said I didn't have this feature, but that for this one time she would help me.I was within 6 blocks (without realizing it) of my destination and she said she couldn't find it.
    I'm glad it wasn't an emergency and I found the place on my own.It was on an interstate so I couldn't figure out why onstar couldn't find it.

• Lo
      12th of Sep, 2008

I received a cad in the mail - even a user number and a password. but I can't find where to use it nor can I find a survey.

• De
      17th of Sep, 2008

Could not access survey.

• Da
      18th of Sep, 2008

I dont want to waste my time trying to find a site per my mail card

• So
      20th of Sep, 2008

Don't know how to do the survey...where the heck is it?

• De
      13th of Nov, 2008

I too could not connect to the site to take the survey, please fix this so all of us can take your survey. I'm glad onstar works better than the survey does!

• Ro
      9th of Jun, 2009

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THIS PERSON THE SITE DOSE NOT WORK. I GOT THE SURVEY CARD IN THE MAIL TOO. WHEN I WENT TO THE SITE IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME EATHER. I HOPE YOU CAN GET IT FIXED SO WE CAN TAKE THESURVEY. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET THE SITE WORKING.

I ONLY USED IT ONE TIME SINCE I HAD MY NEW CAR. I JUST BOUGHT MY CAR. I WOULD BE GLAD TO TAKE THE SURVEY WHEN YOU GET IT TO WORK.

26th of Jun, 2011

Onstar custmers are some of the rudest, most abusive people I have ever had the misfortune to communicate with. Advisors are people too, and to be called abusive names including crude female genitilia, and seeing advisors in tears and shaking, and Minacs themselves telling us, we cannot disconnect and to apologize????

It is low paying, believe it or not soul sucking, and stressful. We are allowed no personality, timed on our calls, and penalized if we search too often. So remember that, when you ask for 6 locations, or have no clue as what town it's in. Maybe, just maybe you could take a moment to say something nice about the person you were talking too.

Oh and screaming into the microphone does not make what you are saying any clearer. Slow down your speech, spell (phonetically) the locations, don't talk on your cell phones while talking to us, don't everybody yell at once, and we can't hear the person in the passenger seat, but we can hear you whispering about what idiots we are from the driver's seat. Don't swear at us, and often if you get the wrong address it is because you are yelling and swearing and we take the first thing we find that is close to what we think you said. AND if we try to help you to yell shut up and send it, because it is likely NOT what you are looking for and we were simply trying to clarify that it was the correct one, because 3 or 4 different versions have arisen. We truly want to make sure you get safetly to where you are going, but let us finish a sentence. Let us do our job. And for your information, it is impossible to have EVERY address in the world at our fingertips, it may take a little more search to find it. A little courtesy will not hurt you. By the way, do you kiss your mother with that mouth? You make me ashamed to be a member of the human race sometimes. I would love to use my own name, but need my job.

• Ly
      10th of Dec, 2017

Someone else has access to my car through remote. I am told that they can not tell me who had control of my vehicle!!! They're protecting a criminal. Connection established.
    Welcome to OnStar
    You have been connected to an agent.
    1:54:21 PM EST
    Is there a mobile app associated with my vehicle?
    1:54:46 PM EST
    Thank you for contacting OnStar. How can I help you with your Mobile App question today, Lynn?
    1:55:05 PM EST
    is there a mobil app associate with my car?
    1:55:38 PM EST
    I understand how important it is to know accurate information regarding your vehicle. I will be happy to look into this concern for you
    1:55:51 PM EST
    1:55:57 PM EST
    Yes there is a mobile app called MYCadilliac.
    1:56:36 PM EST
    You will log in with the same username and password you use for the website.
    1:56:44 PM EST
    I understand that. I think someone has used a mobile app to gain access to my vehicle. I do Not ever want an app associated with my car. Can you tell me if there is one being used?
    1:57:26 PM EST
    Hello?
    1:57:28 PM EST
    1:57:41 PM EST
    There should not be one.
    1:58:03 PM EST
    I am looking in your history now.

1:59:37 PM EST
    The mobile has been used in November. There is no activity for December.
    2:00:19 PM EST
    There should not be ANY. What should I do? I don't know who has gained entry to my car.

Since it's illegal to have an app for my car without my permission, I guess I will report this. I wish I was able to disable it myself.
    2:06:37 PM EST
    When in November was it used?
    2:07:46 PM EST
    11-18-2017 at 01:59 PM and 02:01 PM.