OnlineCityTickets.com / tickets for hamilton
I called..they said 'box office.' I asked if this was the theater box office. They said yes
I asked about their service fee & they said not much..
I ordered 5 tickets @ $406 ea. After I gave my credit card, the price came to $2648.
There was a service fee of $123 for EACH ticket
I waited till my tickets were rec'd then I called the company. This is fraud to represent themselves as the theatre box office. They said the fee was visual before I bought the tickets. I don't remember seeing the service fee, however, because I thought I was ordering through the box office I wasn't aware.
I was going to fight the fee, but the real theatre box office said that Online tickets could report the tickets as lost & that my tickets in hand will be useless. So, I bit the bullet & paid.
Also, when I spoke w/ sales at Online, they said they don't do this, but, they will give me $100 the next time I ordered tickets.
I declined & said I'm not about to order from you again!
More OnlineCityTickets.com Complaints & Reviews
- OnlineCityTickets - don't buy tickets from this website! 
- www.onlinecitytickets.com - they provided fake info and I haven't got my tickets 
- Online City Tickets - beware! they are selling fake tickets!
- www.onlinecitytickets.com - seller adds some fake fees and you pay really large sums 
- OnlineCityTickets - completely ridiculous!
- OnlineCityTickets.com - outrageous service and delivery fee
- OnlineCityTickets.com - order #22113988 kenny g westbury
- OnlineCityTickets.com - this company is a rip off!! not in the united states in the dominican republic
- OnlineCityTickets.com - tickets prices stated not actual
- OnlineCityTickets.com - separating family