OnlineCityTickets.com / customer support unhelpful

1 Chicago, IL, United States

I purchased tickets for an event, but had not yet received the tickets. The event was scheduled to begin in 45 minutes, and so I contacted customer support. They told me there was nothing they could do at first, and that the seller had not yet sent the tickets, but they would be arriving. At this point, I was panicking.
I asked the customer service representative if this was normal, and they said no, then laughed. I asked to speak to a manager. The manager was condescending and rude, and never offered me any resolution. I had to offer him solutions to see if he could provide me alternative tickets, as I knew the tickets were still available online.
He said yes, and while I was waiting for the tickets to arrive in my email to confirm, I was explaining to him how upset I was. He hung up on me. I called customer service back, because at that time, I had not yet received the tickets. While I was on the phone, I opened the tickets up in my email, but at that point, wanted a refund. They told me because I had opened the email, that I was unable to get a refund. At this point, the event was to begin in 10 minutes, and it would be impossible for me to get there on time.
They hung up on me again.

I still have not resolved this issue, and I cannot now attend an event. My new years eve plans have been ruined, and I have been held at the mercy of your company.

The customer service manager who hung up on me twice was named John, extension 2511.

St