Onida / fraudsters from onida company

1 India Review updated:

respected sir,

we had given a tv to repair for the onida company fellow His name is raghavendra who is working in Indranagar branch in bangalore as the service technician he took the tv for repair and not delivered from six months now he is telling that the board is not company made but i had brought the tv from branded showroom Girias from sadashivnagar i dont know what to do with this fellow kindly take now i hope he has changed the board and telling that the board was not proper kindly do favor for me so that i can get tv as soon as possible. and my contact detail is [protected]

Na

Comments

• Ha
      2nd of May, 2008

Dear Madam/Sir

I had bought Onida Window A/c 1.5 Tn from a local Dealer named "RAHUL REFRIGERATION", before 1.5 yrs.

After 2 months of my purchase, I had a gas leakage problem in the AC, which was resolved by the dealer lately. It worked for about a month after that properly.

Now during summer time, we again started using it in month of March and Immediately had a same problem. The dealer charged us Rs 1500, which we paid on the condition that the same problem will not occur again.

But only after a week, there was a same problem, the dealer then again took it at the workshop for a check and returned it after 3 days.

Now again after a week or so the same problem has occured.

Even then if I am ready to pay for the repairs of the AC I am not getting any feedback from the company even after i launched the complain at the local office in Vadodara. The technical head Mr piyush whose mobile number is 9925200117 who is a damn ### has rudlessly told me to do whatever i want to do, and he is not going to solve my problem at any cost.

How bad is this company.

Please do something

• He
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Onida - For the past one and half months I am calling the service persons to make it right but in vain
    Onida
    onida.com

This TV is getting off on its own. This is the third time I am facing the problem. First time under warranty period, the service center people in Bellary Karnataka took three months to rectify. Second time on first week of February 2009 till 25th of April I could not watch TV in my in my house after that they said they attended but it not had the clarity (having irrelevant color 25% of the screen in the corners was not viewable) and sound as before.

For the past one and half months I am calling the service persons to make it right but in vain. Then on 04/06/09 again my TV got switched off. I really dont know when they are going to attend. This is really really ###.