One Two Cosmeticsoriginal full lashes

I ordered these lashes and got them in a timely manner. I tried and tried to apply them and wear them, but had no luck. So, looking at the invoice that came with it, it said the Return Policy: 60-day money back guarantee. I kept them and tried again. After realizing that the full lashes (as opposed to the accent ones) were just not for me, I called Customer Service to get return instructions. I was informed that it was a 30-day money back return policy. I told them that I had my invoice in my hand and that it said 60-day money back guarantee. The representative said they would not take them back. My call was on day 31, by the way. This is very deceptive business practice...put one return policy on the invoice and then when one calls, get something else and not be able to return. I tried another brand of magnetic lashes, much less expensive and available in the grocery store. I will be complaining to the BBB. This is unnecessary and uncalled for and poor customer service. Liars and cheats are good descriptions of this company.

• Updated by jemer, Aug 05, 2018

I got an email with a return authorization to return these. The return policy has changed. They should update their invoices. In the meantime, honor what the invoice says...appears they are doing this for me. Buyer beware.

Je
Aug 04, 2018

Comments

• Em
      Apr 15, 2019

Hello Jemer. My name is Emily from One Two Cosmetics and I am very sorry to read that our customer service representatives did not provide you with the excellent experience we pride ourselves on. Katy Stoka and One Two Cosmetics are committed to manufacturing high-quality magnetic lashes and revolutionizing make-up techniques. However, I am happy to read that your original invoice stating a 60-day money back guarantee was honored. I would like more information about your phone and e-mail interactions so I can forward this to our customer service department and ensure this never happens again. Please e-mail me at [emily][at][onetwocosmetics][com] so I can immediately issue a full refund and make this right.