One Two Cosmeticsone two lashes

I was browsing Facebook a few weeks back and came across One Two Lashes aka One Two Cosmetics. It featured magnetic lash strips which would seem like a God send for any of you wearing falsies or getting lash extensions.
I went on the site and looked it over and decided to order.
The price is $69 per set, and according to their site, if you use a referral code, your friends get 10% off and you get a free pair of lashes.

None of what they advertised was true. Not only did I not receive a free pair, but my lashes ended up being on backorder and I was never notified about this delay. My original order confirmation told me they'd be delivered on March 14th, and after several days of waiting, I decided to call.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Chatsworth, CACustomer service doesn't seem to know much about what's going on, and although the company posts that their in the US, my guess is that their products come from China which is the only reasonable explanation for that kind of delay.
After speaking to a rep, she gave me 10% off and told me the order would go out the next day. Well, it didn't. No email came in and no one notified me of any delays. I had to call again, waited 7 minutes to get an answer and was told that there was a 4 week delay on orders.
Overall, this company displays a complete lack of credibility, organization and professionalism. Their ads are misleading, they are unprofessional, and completely disorganized.
Not only that, but when customer service contacts you, the phone number displayed is incorrect, which I had to tell customer service about once I finally found the right number.
I would never refer another person to ordering from such an unprofessional brand, and would never use their products based on my experience alone.
What a waste of time and money!

Je
Apr 03, 2017

Comments

• Lu
      Apr 13, 2017

This is my experience with this company I bought an original eyelash product, according to the website of the delivery to do immediately. I decide to contact the US customer service phone is really poor service. After almost two months of waiting for the product I am surprised because I have to pay extra money for the parcel delivery. It's a lot of money for pretty pairs of eyelashes. I would like to say that future customers about this brand does not to comply the expectations of customers. Now, I would like to return the product and my money will be back soon.

Jun 16, 2017

@Luz Vanessa Hi Luz, my name is Samantha with One Two Cosmetics. I am truly sorry to hear about your experience thus far. We're not perfect (though we try really hard to be), and sometimes we make mistakes. I want to make this right, so please me email me personally at [protected]@onetwocosmetics.com so that I can make sure you have received your refund, and that sometime like this does not happen again. Thank you Luz, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

• Da
      Aug 25, 2017

@Luz Vanessa I too have been experiencing the very same problems. I ordered my lashes on August 12. On August 14th I received an email saying my lashes were "on their way" and they gave me a USPS tracking number. After 4 days of inactivity on the tracking number I sent an email to them. Samantha (who responded below to your email) told me that it takes 5 to 9 business days (obviously she did not bother to check the status of USPS tracking number). Fair enough since I understand 'business days'. I waited the full 9 days and to date I still do not have my lashes. I contacted them by phone last night and spoke to some woman in Utah (OT is located in Chatsworth, CA) who said my order was stuck in the warehouse but she did whatever and said it would take 5 to 9 MORE BUSINESS DAYS!!! Well, I checked my USPS number today, absolutely no movement. I'm beginning to think they have gone out of business or we've all been scammed.

Jun 05, 2017

Hi Jennifer, One Two Cosmetics here. We're really sorry to hear about your experience thus far. We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention, so that we may have the chance to make it right and make sure it does not happen again. For our referral program, when you refer 4 friends you then get a free pair of lashes - we truly apologize if this was confusing at any point. Due to the backorder, we have temporarily stopped the referral program, we hope you understand.

We understand how frustrating the back order was, and we worked extremely hard to get off the back order and get everyones lashes to them as soon as possible! I would like to take care of your refund for you, so please email me personally at [protected]@onetwocosmetics.com and I will take care of this for you right away. Thank you for your understanding Jennifer, I look forward to making this right.

• Pa
      Jun 11, 2017

Yes I order a pair back in February. Little did I know the hassles I was about to endure! It First started when
    My One Two Lash's were about a week late. From there I tried to call costumer service to only find out they have the wrong number posted!!! Once I found the right number I obviously let their customer service department know that their phone number was incorrect, I am sad to see it still is. They then let me I was on backorder. I went threw two more dates they gave me before Finally receiving my order
    I Loved the Lashes from the very first time I tried them on. So I immediately shared my Referral link on social media with over 100 other women! I know for a fact 11 women order lashes threw my link!! One two only notified me about 5! I still didn't receive a single free pair! Yesterday June 6th 2017 I shared my link with a friend and she let me know my link no longer worked!!! I was never given any notice before or after that One Two was going to stop the referral program! So now I not only can not get the 2 free pairs of lashes I am owed probably more but I can't even get 10% off my next order!! Even after all the business I sent them which isn't much for a company but decent amount coming from 1 woman!

Jun 16, 2017

@Patricia/Kathleen Hi Patricia/Kathleen, my name is Samantha with One Two Cosmetics. I am so sorry to hear about this. We were so surprised by the incredible demand for the lashes and are so sorry for the back order. I am happy to announce that we are now off the back order, so everyone can start enjoying their lashes right away! Because of the back order, we could not continue with the referral link, I hope you understand. I want to personally send you your free pair of lashes, so please email me at [protected]@onetwocosmetics.com so I can make this right. Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.

• Sp
      Aug 21, 2017

TERRIBLE COMPANY. Ordered>nothing arrived>called>response "oops we forgot your order". waited>nothing arrived again>called>response "oops we forgot your order"...ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Customer service rep was absolutely incompetent. I tell him to cancel. 2 weeks later, my account is charged without my permission. Called and they offered no good explanation or apology. Tell them to refund immediately and remove my credit card from their system and they say they can't do that and there's no reason to worry because they can't charge the card without my permission...UHM so exactly what just happened cannot happen? Customer service people do not listen and have no common sense. Terrible company. POSTING THIS EVERYWHERE. Buyer beware

Aug 21, 2017

@spinalcord Hi there, my name is Samantha with One Two Cosmetics. I am really sorry to hear about your experience, and I am glad you brought this to our attention so we can make sure it does not happen again. I would like to offer you a free pair of lashes for your trouble. I know that this will not make up for the aggravation, however I hope that you will still decide to try the lashes because I am absolutely certain you will love them! I would really like to hear more about your experience, including who you spoke with, so I can look into this further for you. Please email me directly at [protected]@onetwocosmetics.com so I can help! I hope to hear from you soon!

• Li
      Aug 28, 2017

I ordered the original lashes a month ago. The lashes were shipped to my apartment complex and determined as undeliverable because the company did not put my apartment number on the package. I called the company and was assured they would send me a replacement package right away. 2 weeks later I called again and was told a replacement package had never been sent and I would have to reorder! I did, and was assured my apartment number would appear on the package this time. Today my tracking number says undeliverable and my post office had to send the package back again because there was no apartment number on it. Awful customer service! Very frustrated and will not order again.

Sep 07, 2017

@Lisa Timm Hi Lisa, I am truly sorry to hear this! I really want to make this right, so please email me personally at [protected]@onetwocosmetics.com and I will do whatever it takes to get your lashes to you.

• Br
      Sep 11, 2017

Hi, I'm Bradley in Sydney, Australia and I am now getting calls through to my personal mobile from ladies who are trying to reach One Two Cosmetics on [protected].

The [protected] number is a US based number, so it won't work to call them on that number in Australia.

I have no idea how or why [protected] is coming to my personal mobile phone in Sydney, Australia, but regretfully, I am not One Two Cosmetics customer service and I cannot assist you with your missing lashes.

Apr 15, 2019

@Bradley C Hughes Hello Bradley. I am Emily from One Two Cosmetics. I am sorry to read that our customer service line has somehow redirected calls from concerned customers to your cell phone. I will forward this to the necessary people to look into this and make sure this does not happen again. Feel free to reach out to me at [emily][at][onetwocosmetics][com] if you are continuing to experience this problem.

Nov 09, 2017

My name is Chris Mahoney and I live in Canada. I also experienced a delay in shipping when I was to receive your lashes, to be exact it took up to two weeks. Also with the exchange I paid double for the cost of the lashes as I also had to pay more for shipping/duty when the lashes arrived. Once I received the lashes I was excited to try them only to be severely disappointed. You claim the fit is universal. Not so! Since they do not have a curve to them I was not able to get a close fit to my eye no matter how much I tried. Also being gentle in removing the lashes never prevented them from falling apart. I followed the instructions on how to remove the lashes however they were so difficult to separate the lashes pulled off at the ends. In order to return to them would cost me too much in shipping costs so I have now lost out on $125.00 cdn. due to my stupidity. Oh well lesson learned. I'm sorry but I cannot rate your product as high quality. I think the concept is great but you need to rethink the shape of the lash and durability.

Nov 20, 2017

@Christine Mahoney Hi Chris, my name is Samantha with One Two Cosmetics. I am truly sorry to hear about your experience thus far, but am excited to inform you we now have new full-coverage lashes that I think might solve the issue you were having with our half lash.

I have a few tips and tricks to help you get the lashes closer to your lash line, simply email me at [protected]@onetwocosmetics.com Thank you, I hope to hear from you soon.

• Li
      Jun 15, 2018

I have ordered a few times from this company and never had a problem.
    About a month ago I placed another order and credit card was immediately. I have yet to receive my order and called 3 times only to be told will get within 2-7 days. I emailed no response back. If

Apr 15, 2019

@Lisa Fullington Hello Lisa. I am Emily from One Two Cosmetics and I am deeply sorry to read about your frustrating experience with our customer service. Customer service is our number one priority and I am sorry your experience did not reflect that. I would like to get more information from you and issue you a refund for your trouble immediately. Please reach out to me at [emily][at][onetwocosmetics][com] so I can get this started right away.

• Gu
      Jul 08, 2018

Same here. I live in Canada, should be fairly close to US, so why this is all so painful?

My order was shipped on 20th of June. No movement regarding the tracking since 30th of June. It is the 8th of July today, no response to my email about the status.
    Also makes me think it is a scam. Is it One Two?

• Gu
      Jul 14, 2018

14th today, no movement on the us tracking website, no reply from the company. Great job guys.

Apr 15, 2019

@Gulya Nara Hello Gulya. I am Emily from One Two Cosmetics. I deeply regret that you have not experienced the superior customer service that we pride ourselves on. Our shipping timeline for international orders is 14-21 business days and I am sorry that our product did not reach you within the expected timeframe. I will notify our customer service departments to ensure that this lack of response never happens again. I know quite some time has passed since you left this review, so I would like to make sure that you do not have any outstanding issues. Please e-mail me at [emily][at][onetwocosmetics][com] so I can have more information regarding your order.

• Ka
      Aug 01, 2018

Danielle is the representative I was unfortunately given when I reached out requesting a return. She ignores your emails and I am quite frankly convinced she is trying to ignore me in order to go past the 30 day return policy. They are a terrible company with terrible customer service and TERRIBLE PRODUCTS! The magnetic lashes had lashes falling off during my FIRST ATTEMPT to apply them, and when I say attempt that is because they are impossible to apply. I have used other brands that were better and cost half the price if not less.

Please don't buy from this company and if you do, abandon all hope if Danielle is assisting you with your return or complaint.

Apr 15, 2019

@Kandros Hello Kandros. My name is Emily and I am with One Two Cosmetics. I am sorry to read that you did not receive excellent customer service from our e-mail representatives. I will be personally forwarding this to our customer service department to look into this issue. I would like to issue you a full refund without need for return immediately. Please e-mail me at [emily][at][onetwocosmetics][com] so I can receive more information about your customer service interaction and your defective product.

• Ta
      Sep 01, 2018
    One Two Cosmetics - Tweezer
    Thailand

Can i buy tweezer like this ? I live in Thailand.