OmegaStores.com / No respond, no product delivered!

I purchased a $749 2007 log splitter from OmegaStores.com. The check was deposited on Oct 6th. I can not get them on the phone or the internet . They do not respond to my E-MAIL., I have reported this to the bank fraud div of BofA today. They are still taking orders by phone as that is the only number that responds but not with a live person.

Comments

5th of Mar, 2007

I received a log splitter with a leak and was told to return the part, which I did at my expense. They returned the part and I was supposed to pay for the delivery. I refused and wrote asking for my money back. I have not had any further response from Omegastores. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM AT ALL!

• Lo
      14th of Oct, 2008

HORRIBLE service. Bought a "cozybike" a while bike - came broken. They replaced it, second one came BROKEN AGAIN. I called them and got no answer. Left three messeges. NO REPLY. I kept calling back and the JERKS over there took the phone off the hook. They told me to ship the broken one back and they'd refund me. I shipped it back - NO REFUND. HORRIBLE COMPANY. STAY AWAY FROM THEM AT ALL COSTS!!!

• Ga
      18th of Jul, 2012

Same o same o, when is our legal folks going to do something about the scam artists at Omegastores??? I purchased an electric tricycle from them and after several delays in delivery, the bike arrived and the ten minute they state installation, took over 60 minutes, I turned on the electrical and found there was no electric. The battery is charged, all connections are made but it is a piece of junk and doesn't work. Have tried to contact Omegastores via telephone and email several times but they do not respond. The same complaint filed by many many consumers against this company. I have contacted the Attorney General in Ct. attn:Office of Public Inquiry - the address is: Attorney General
    55 Elm St.
    Hartford, Ct 06106 - please bombard the office with your complaint..

• Cu
      26th of Sep, 2012

Bad merchant!! AVOID! Tried to buy parts for EC69 cigarette machine - original parts made from cheap plastic that cracked.
    Filled in the online order form only to find that they didn't tell the shipping cost and that I was asked to post ALL my bank acc. info on line - WHICH I WILL NOT DO (& neither should you).
    E-mail contacted omegastores w/ request to order by phone [the way they took the original order] or mail w/ Credit Card (below). Today's Blow-OFF reply follows:
    On 9/20/2012 5:00 AM, omegastores@comcast.net wrote:
    To: omegastores@comcast.net
    Thanks for the come-back! -- That "PARTS" link should probably be on your web page.
    I want to order one of the C69 Injector modules @ $9.50 + shipping but I WON"T put my Bank info on the internet!!!
    Give me a phone # where I can order w/ a CC - or the process of ordering & paying by mail.
    ----------------------------
    Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 3:36:23 PM
    Subject: Fwd: 3rd Req Re: cig roller parts
    3 more days w/o reply -- PLEASE, provide requested info!!!
    Also Left message @ Phone:(203) 294-1051 (monica llc)
    ---------------------------
    Hello;
    Sorry but we cannot do that way.
    Regards, omegastores
    ---------
    If that is acceptable customer service to you - have at it, but I've had enough!!! ch

• Rg
      16th of May, 2014

Well, Damn. I wish I'd come here before... I ordered a CozyTrike from this outfit. I'm a disabled Veteran, and I need transportation for groceries, etc. A friend of mine actually SAW one of these trikes, locally, and took pictures to show me, and went on about how much the guy that owned it raved over how great it was. I made my order May 1st. They cleared the payment within three days, and other than a receipt email, I have not gotten the "tracking email" they state will be sent "automatically" after payment clears. They don't state HOW they ship, and have very vague outlines of the process. It is *now* May 16th, and I've sent several emails, enquiring when my trike will arrive. Early last week, they said it would arrive *this* week. It's early Friday morning, and STILL no trike or word OF the trike. I've made a note of the contacts for the Connecticut AG/BBB from the posts above, and I hope I don't have to use them. I can handle delays, etc, as long as I'm kept in the loop. These people don't have a LOOP to begin with, apparently. Ironically, they sent me a letter (IT arrived two days after the check cleared), offering me a chance to win/earn $1000, if I'm one of the first 100 customers to send them a video endorsement showing me on the trike. Can't very well DO that without the damned TRIKE, now can I?? On one hand, I'm grateful that I'm not the ONLY one this has happened to, but on the other hand it really pisses me off. It took me over a YEAR to save for an expenditure like this, and if it turns out to be a rip-off, I will get VERY public about the way this outfit treats Disabled Veterans. In light of recent events in the news, it WON'T go well for them...I can't believe this! There's a part of me that swears this is a Chinese outfit in disguise, just from the syntax on their website/in their letter. Something is just not right...I've sent a couple more emails, asking for specific delivery times/at least a DATE, and have received NO responses to those, yet. I bank with a Credit Union, though, so I might have some recourse there. I hope. My legs won't take another year of hauling crap around manually...

2nd of Jan, 2015

These guys are a joke. I ordered the negative degree freezer from them and it quit working after 30 days. They refused to refund me the purchase price and wanted me to pay shipping to and from for them to look at. Stay away from this company. Absolutely sub par products and customer service.