Om Packers And Movers / poor service & mental harrasment
They are a bunch of thieves who will only commit and never deliver. I got my luggage transferred from Noida to Hdyerabad in the month of November 2010. Mr Pankaj Manager for Noida/Ghaziabad gave me fake promises and promised to deliver luggage and car within a week. To my surprise I did not get any update for 8 days after booking. When I called him he too had no update. I called their Mumbai head office waiting for a response what else can you do when you are helpless. After calling again & again my luggage reached after 16 days and but car was not there. I had to launch an FIR for the same.
Household goods were badly damaged as luggage was loaded on truck along with big transformers which were supposed to reach Chennai from Noida. Kitchen items were all damaged and packet for Books was open. Fridge was damaged and costly decorative items were all broken into pieces. I asked driver and he told me that luggage was uploaded after 10 days, till then it was lying at at Faridabad & I had no updates regarding them. It was loss of not only money but emotion as well. It was a big disappointment & a nightmare for my wife as she was the one who manages household. The trust that I put in to these was all torn apart.
If you are reading this feedback please never ever take services of these ###s. I have not tried others so u can try others but not this one.
1. As committed packing was not done in proper manner as a result packets were open when they reached destination.
2. Poor packing resulted in breakage of costly decorative items and other goods.
3. They don’t have any transport of their own and depend on other vendors.
4. When asked for insurance I was told that insurance can only be claimed when the truck meets accident. In real they just took the money but did not insure the luggage.
5. Luggage was transported in the truck carrying big transformer as a result packets were crushed resulting to damage of goods.
6. Consignment moved from Faridabad on 24 Nov. while as per Mr. Pankaj it reached Hyderabad on 20th Nov.
7. Car not delivered and I was threatened that it may be used as Taxi by them or they might get the engine and other parts changed if I don’t pay them extra money.
8. Mr Uttamrao the Owner initially tried to settle down the issue but when he could not he said that Mr Pankaj is just using his company’s name and he could not do anything in that.
9. While tried to follow up the response was: give us more money or else we will not deliver car and do what you can we face people like you daily.
10. While I ll said I ll launch FIR for car Mr Pankaj said you cannot do anything as we have the bilti.
I am all set for Leagal action so that other customers are saved from being cheated.
More Om Packers And Movers Complaints & Reviews
- Om Packers And Movers - worst imaginable service 
- Om Packers And Movers - fraud, deceit, cheating and securityissues 
- Om Packers and Movers, Koper Khairane - Lost goods in transit 
- OM Packers & Movers - 4 hours late delivery
- OM Packers & Movers - complaint about response from the company
- OM Packers & Movers - little improvement in service and delivery