[Resolved] OLXsecond account

I had an account on OLX and I was using OLX for a very long time. Last week when I tried to log into my account I wasn't able to do that. They blocked my account with no reason. I contacted their support service and asked what was going on and they said that I had two accounts and that I broke their rules and that's why I got kicked out. Are you kidding me? I had only 1 account!
I told them if they were confident that I had 2 accounts then they need to prove that. Of course they did not reply because they knew I was right, they had nothing to say. Absolutely disgusting service, they simply got rid off their long time user. What a joke!!

• Resolution statement

• OLX Customer Care's Response, Jan 18, 2017

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to share your OLX account details with us at [protected]@olx.in so that we can look into this matter and assist you better.

Awaiting for your email!