Old Republic / Home Warranty / Refuse to replace but wants to repair, repair, repair, repair!
February 28, 2008, I had a repair done to my refrigerator through Old Republics contractors. it is now March 26, 2008 and my unit is still broken. I have had the blower fan and the main circuit boards replaced TWICE, and still, my temp is 59 degrees.
This company appears to unwilling to honor REPLACEMENT which they sell policies by. They prefer to repair while I live without a refrigerator. Two family members have gotten food poisoning the day after the second repair because I foolishly trusted that the fixed unit was fixed. The temp is dangerously high.
I think they ruined the GE warranty on it when they removed the box in the back, so now I'm stuck dealing with this joke of a warranty company. Home buyers, spare yourself this ridiculous company hassle. I think I'll end up in small claims over this because my unit was only a couple years old and $1300 new. If they said they were a repair company, fine, but they said repair or replace.
More Old Republic / Home Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Old Republic Home Warranty - They wont replace ANYTHING! 
- Old Republic Home Warranty - COMPLAINT UNRESOLVED BY COMPANY 
- Old Republic Home Protection - Refusing to honor warranty 
- Old Republic Home Warranty - Poor service 
- Old Republic Home Warranty - Unsatisfying experience 
- Old Republic Home Warranty / Old Republic Home Protection Company - bad business practices
- Old Republic Home Protection - Denied services
- Old Republic Surety - Rep was strange and asked to pay the full sum immediately
- Old Republic - service,warranty
- Old Republic Home Warranty / Old Republic Home Protection Company - Scam company and liars