[Resolved] Off Lease Onlyservices

I apply online, right after I call the orlando location they tall me to come to the dealer that I was pre approved. I arrive at 11:01 am, I wait 40 min to see and drive the car, the sales person look in to my trade in, he say you will be ok, at 7:00pm they tall me that I have to bring min 3k to do the deal and my payment will a lot more, when I was very clear before I started the negotiations about payment and they was agree, the least you expect after 8 hours seating on they hot lobby is leaving driving the car that you want, not wait 8 hour and just waste you time this is not the right way to do business, if is no is all good and my wife have 647 score but is ok, no is no but dont say yes during the enteri day and a the end ohhhh sorry for all this time look that was miscommunication, I was there all the time asking questions i ask for my car key few time to go lunch and they was like if you go you will lose the car, you do not wait 8 hours and go home with not car

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Yamila lopez, Jun 10, 2018

Sales manager came to me and ask, " what I cant do to do make my job better " really I been in your lobby in and out for 8 hours and that was the first time that I see you or talk to me and you just ask that, is very simple start with doing you job

• Off Lease Only Customer Care's Response, Jul 04, 2018

Dear Yamila,

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With nearly a thousand employees now we rely on your feedback for quality control.

We’re sorry to hear that you did not receive the level of service that the owners started the company to provide. The growth of our Orlando location really caught us by surprise, and we soon found ourselves with a facility that was bursting at the seams. We’re really excited that construction has already begun on our brand new state-of-the-art facility, which will enable us to better accommodate the volume of customers we receive. Unfortunately, due to having limited space, wait times can increase. We do our conscientious best to provide the best level of service possible.

According to Auto Trader and Edmunds, the average amount of time it takes to purchase a car is six hours. It is a time consuming process, but it is also a major purchase that you don’t want to rush through.

Regarding your down payment, we are not the lender, and we don’t determine the requirements necessary for the loan. We work with over twenty major lenders nationwide, and it is the lender who determines what we can and cannot do, and what the necessary requirements are for the loan. It is a process that can include unforeseen issues that can either delay approval of the loan or prevent the loan from going through. These are matters that are beyond our control. We do make every effort to get everyone approved, but every document and bit of information requested by the lender has to be met. Sometimes it may not be possible to meet every requirement and we’re not able to get an approval.

It sounds like they were trying to keep you from losing the car you were interested in. We are a volume dealer and the vehicles sell quickly here. It wouldn’t be uncommon if you left the dealership and came back and the car would have sold. We’ve had times where two sets of customers were interested in the same car at the same time, and whoever completed the process first was the one who purchased the car. They were looking out for your best interests.

You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, John, shortly, if you haven’t already, to address your concerns in more detail. In the event that he is unable to reach you, please contact him, toll free, at [protected]. You can also reach us at [protected]@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 200, 000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale.

Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees and no stress of haggling price.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and assisting you in any way we can.

Respectfully,