[Resolved] Off Lease Onlycar sold with frame damage as clean/ wrong carfax report given at the time of purchase/ fraud

When I purchased my vehicle at Off Lease Only Miami in August of 2015 I was provided with a carfax that stated the vehicle had only one previous owner and one accident with minor cosmetic damage. Flashing forward to 2018 I am now trying to sell my car. Not only have I already taken in my Honda Accord for an auto recall service on some battery parts but I am now finding out that my car has actually had one other previous recall service, three previous owners, and frame damage!
I have plenty of student loan debts to be paying off instead of wasting my money on a car that is lemon, a car that I was frauded into buying, a car that all this time has been so unsafe for me to drive. I would like for Off Lease Only to take responsibility for selling me this very unsafe vehicle in a fraudulent way. I would like for Off Lease Only to pay off the remainder of my existing auto loan in compensation for all the money they've frauded me out of in this entire process and for the danger they've put me in.

*Attached are images of the carfax I received on the day of purchase and two different carfaxes that I have found while trying to sell my car.

• Resolution Statement

• Off Lease Only Customer Care's Response · May 03, 2018

Dear Valued Customer,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Miami location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

It is possible for information on a Carfax to change. We don’t own Carfax, they are a separate entity. We do offer complimentary Carfax reports for every vehicle we sell (a $39 value) as a tool for every customer. We also encourage every customer to take their vehicle of choice for a third party inspection, prior to purchasing. What type of problems were you having with your Honda Accord, over the past three years? It’s not uncommon for an automaker to have recalls on their vehicles.

“Frame Damage” can be a very misleading term, partly because cars are now built with uni-body rather than frame construction. Typically, when “frame damage” is reported by the seller, and the seller is the auction, (which you’ll see on the Carfax) this is because anytime the Auction discovers any type of damage on a vehicle, and they don't know the exact cause or extent of the damage, they may sometimes report it as "frame damage" to cover all limits of their liability. An eighth of an inch to a 1 inch dent anywhere on the uni-body can be considered frame damage.

In any event, we would like to discuss these matters with you, in further detail, and determine what we can do to help. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, Erodita, shortly, if you haven’t already. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at [protected]. You can also reach her at [protected]@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 200, 000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees and no stress of haggling price.

We look forward to speaking with you soon, and addressing your concerns.

Respectfully,