Off Lease Only Car sales Orlando, FLmisleading warranty information

In September 2018 I purchased a 2018 Cadillac XT5. After reviewing the carfax, test driving the vehicle and being reassured by the salesman, manager and finance person that any issues with the vehicle would be covered bumper to bumper with the remaining warranty.
In November, the car gave me a warning that the park assist needed to be serviced so I thought nothing when I took it to Massey Cadillac for servicing until they explained that the sensor needed to be replaced but the repair would not be covered under warranty because of the previous damage. They quoted me $591.37 to have the work done. Imagine my surprise because I was told that any issues would be covered under warranty. I have since contacted Cadillac and basically was told that Offlease only lied! They are selling cars that still have warranty left on them and not disclosing that if problems arise that had anything to do with previous collision, it will NOT be covered under warranty.

This is very shady business practice, misleading and wrong. I will not purchase a vehicle from them again!

Ha