ODESKPayment Reversed

Hello Sir, My name is janki Joshi and I am working on Odesk Platform,

I was working on an Hourly project and There is Someone Ms. Elle in Odesk risk Management team who not only suspended my account, But also has reversed payment to client of 1 Month. Now client wants to pay me but wants to paay via odesk.

Ms. Elle is not replying to my complaint as she has marked it closed. Odesk mentions Hourly meter work is always secured yet payments have been reversed, This is Bad On part Of Odesk.

I would Like you to take this matter Up and Revert me back for anything. I am looking forward of escalating this matter Up seriously that what right Ms. Elle has to reverse back the payments. Why will people work with Odesk whereas Other portals Like freelancer Never do such type of things.

The client never complained, It was Only Ms. Elle, who has suspended my account and also reversed payments. This way Odesk is a bad source of working.

Please Upload My verdict and Voice to Top Officals Of company

Thanks

Janki Joshi

Email ID : [protected]@gmail.com

Ja
Nov 03, 2014

Comments

• Ks
      Nov 15, 2014

I agree with this, Ms Elle suspended my account and never provided me any reasons. I contacted her via ticket but never responded. Also, I can't even withdraw any funds available and they never told me what they will do with my earnings.

Nov 30, 2014

Mrs Elleh, en odesk review team has suspended my account, with all my earnings from It, without any further communication. I wonder if this is another form of people discrimination or it is just violation of rights. Feeling frustrated and disappointed.

• Re
      Dec 13, 2014

I am also suspended by this Elle H from odesk. She responds very slow it's been 30 days of replying to the ticket but still my account is on suspension.. I also have 200$ on my account

• El
      Dec 15, 2014

10th of Dec, 2014 Unfortunately I am also suspended by this Elle H from odesk Risk Management Team.
    I had been worked 660 hours on odesk and kept odesk's policy so far.
    I cannot know why did my account suspended and I am feeling frustrated and disappointed.

• Bh
      Feb 02, 2015

On 27 Jan 2015, I suddenly got my Account Suspension message due to "violation of oDesk policy" via Mrs Elleh. She is in oDesk Risk Management Department. She replied me three times via oDesk ticket, but every time reasons was different for the Account Suspension. I didn't done anything against the oDesk policies.She did not gave me exact reason that lead my account to suspension. According to my view Mrs Elleh should be banded as she playing with the future life of many oDeskers without any reason like me. ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO THE oDesk CEO please retired Mrs Elleh from oDesk.

• Ki
      Feb 05, 2015

Hi all,
    I am also suffering from this issue, odesk suddenly suspended my account and support staff is really unprofessional in all the way, they are not able to give any proof and still they are saying your account can not be reopened? I did not do any vilotaion for policy or etc .

• Od
      Apr 20, 2015

Hi, folks, I suggest people of the same area should gather together regularly to work out ways to fight with odesk. we should be united.

• Mj
      Jul 29, 2018

Horrible customer service.. every time the same answer as if robot is replying.

They suspended my account by saying my work was below average as compared to others. While I had 4.8 ratings out of 5. Unable to understand how can 4.8 be below average. Every time I ask them reason they have no answer.

Can anyone help what should I do?