Oberon Media / game registration

I recently tried to purchase the game Text Twist online with my credit card. I recieved an error that I needed approval. I e-mailed asking what the problem was and several weeks later, recieved the response that I should try again using a different credit card - although the one I used was perfectly ok. It seems that their payment provider is in Cyprus and some of our banks won't do business with them??????? Is this a red flag or what. I informed them that I will forgo Text Twist, which I really love, until they get a payment provider here in the US and help out the economy and provide some jobs rather then outsourcing to Cyprus. Til then I am boycotting Oberon and think others should too.

Di

Comments

• Ro
      13th of Jan, 2009

I purchased gamesaver which is being charged to my account, but every time I try to buy a game it keeps saying I put in the wrong password or email adress. Tried to get new password but still can't get through. What am I doing wrong.

• Ti
      21st of Jan, 2009

I purchased a game as a gift for my mother, which we did 4 games this weekend, but with this 1 game, I got the confirmation of payment they took my money, but never sent my mother the registration key, I emailed them multiple times, no response, then another email i got a response saying they have no records of my purchase, I emailed them all the information, stated how upset i was, they wrote back saying to pick a game any game, don't purchase it just e-mail them which game and they would send me the registration key, i e-mailed them, and once again i got the same e-mail that they have no records of my purchase!! I emailed again every piece of info and again the same email having no records after saying they would send the code.

There service is horrible i have ordered about 10-15 games since 2008 from them for my mother as she has no credit card, and they have the worst costumer service,

i will never use them again and hope others will find a new place to purchase games, don't get robbed like we did!

• Fa
      17th of Feb, 2009

i purched game fabulous finds in january and have not been able to play it i tryed to reinstall still no luck it appears to be locked can someone help me

• Li
      17th of Mar, 2009

I CANNOT SIGN IN MY REGISTRATION FOR WOMENS MURDER CLUB PURCHASED TODAY 3-17-09

24th of Mar, 2009

I just won"t my money back on my debit card because I diden"t recive my registration key to down load the game I brougt from them mistery soltaire over a month ago I think every body should write the Better Bessness buraul so we cane get our money back and see what kind of scam they are doing to people that wont there games and don"t get them or there money back . They have our email address to send our registration key but they dont: Times are Hard enough for some one to take people"s Money that we dont have::

• Li
      13th of Aug, 2009

In order for me to better assist you, I would like to call you.

Although it is too late now, could you please let me know what is the best number for me to reach you as well as the time. I believe tomorrow morning would probably be best for the both of us due to time difference. (I am located in New York!) J

Rebecca G. Khalifa

Customer Support Manager

Oberon Media Inc.

Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 4:35 PM
    To: Rebecca Khalifa
    Subject: RE: An inquiry from Oberon Website

EMILY.

PLEASE PASS ON THIS COMPLAINT TO YOUR MANAGEMENT ASAP.

RE:2ND APRIL <<#0-2645533#>>

I EXPECT A REFUND.

O.JONES

We apologize for the inconvenience. When a GameSaver account has met its minimum membership requirements, it automatically renews on a monthly basis unless you decide to cancel your account. Our records show that you never requested to cancel your Gamesaver account, which is why you were charged again.

We have proceeded to close your account so you will not receive any further charges from us. Please note that you were issued a game credit for the latest charge on your credit card, which can be redeemed by going here:

Please note that your membership has met the two month minimum requirements. Your account will automatically renew on a monthly basis unless you decide to cancel. We would like to offer you the opportunity to upgrade to a Gold GameSaver account, which is a 6 month membership at $7.95 per month. If you decide to do this, we would offer you a free game as a token of our appreciation to you as a valued customer.

Please let us know if you would like to proceed or if you would like to cancel your membership, and we can further assist you.

We have not yet cancelled your account, because we are awaiting your reply.

Thank you for contacting Oberon Media support.

Best Regards,
    Emily

MY RECORDS SHOW I DID CANCEL .

We have not yet cancelled your account, because we are awaiting your reply.

Thank you for contacting Oberon Media support.

Best Regards,
    Emily

--- On Mon, 27/7/09, Rebecca Khalifa wrote:

From: Rebecca Khalifa
    Subject: RE: An inquiry from Oberon Website
    Date: Monday, 27 July, 2009, 10:24 PM

Hello,

I apologize for any inconvenience but could you please clarify what this is about?

Rebecca G. Khalifa

Country: uk
    Email:
    Phone:
    Enquiry: invest

Comments:
    Oberon RE:: Fraudulent Business Practices .
    respond asap with your head office details including managing director

PLEASE NOTE: Replying to this email goes directly to the enquirer.

• La
      1st of Dec, 2009

i would like my three games reinstalled after mt computop was completlely taken to like dait was new the games are MAHIONG GARDEN DELUXE THE SECOND GAME JEWRLQUESTAND THE THIRD ONEBEJEWELED 2AND JEWEL MATCH2 THIS LADONNA JACOBS E MAIL donna2089@frontiernet.net please help

PLEASE HELP ME

JUST PLEASE HELP ME INSTALL THEM AGAIN' THANKS

• Co
      6th of Feb, 2011

Hi How do you reinstall a game? Lost everything on computer and
    can't find a place to reinstall. Please help. Connie at: bartellg@msn.com Thanks

• To
      16th of Jan, 2013

I want to use my registration keys from my old computer into this one, how do i find the portal to type in the registration and key?

• To
      16th of Jan, 2013

I just want to know how to resister my games in my new computer. I have a number of games to register but no portal to down load! Please advise.