OAN Services Inc. / Fraud

I totally agree with the complaints I have read regarding this company, OAN Services fraudulent billing. I noticed in my February AT&T phone bill a $8.23 charge, and when I call the number on my bill the lady told me they will cancel the service, but it will take couple of billing cycles before my account will be credited with that amount. Unfortunately this company has been billing me since October of last year. I am extremely disappointed with AT&T for a poor job of informing its customers when a new service shows up on the bill.

Le

Comments

• Ru
      21st of Jul, 2009

They called up and asked me to verify my name and date of birth. I did so.

They then started charging me $39.95 a month for a service they did not provide to me.

When I noticed it on my ATT phone bill I called to cancel.

And then what REALLY shocked me. They altered the recording to have me saying "yes" to thier service! Then they kept in on file and used it against me to deny me a credit for thier unauthorized charges. I then come online and see many other people saying the same thing. They made a fake recording in order to defraud me. And literally thousands of others. And hundreds have reported it to the FCC and hundreds to ATT, and some to the Att Gen, and some to the BBB, and YEARS later they are still out there commiting fraud, openly, freely, and constantly.

I'm amazed. Such blatant fraud and nobody can stop them?

If the FCC and the other organizations can't stop such obvious fraud and scamming... What. Good. Are. They.

22nd of Jul, 2009

kindly search the people who own this number they are scammers..im glad im not believe them...0060136760259/00447035978261

• Oi
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I just noticed that my Verizon bill for June and July was charged $42.75 each for OAN Services. I called Verizon and they will be issuing me a credit. They also put a third party block on my phone so that these third party companies, like OAN, cannot throw extra charges on my Verizon bill. I then called OAN and told them to close any account that they have on my number. Everything seemed to go well, but we'll see when I get my August bill. Also you can call the FCC to complain. Their number is 1-888-225-5322.

• Dd
      25th of Jan, 2010

Here it is Jan 2010 and they are still at it. They just signed me up and I was charged 14.95 + 1.05 for state sales tax. Why doesn't someone shut down this fraud.

• Mo
      26th of Jan, 2010

I received a statement from Legacy Billing Services, Cypress CA sent to me, I carry Verizon I don't know how this call was made using my number. Made in this city they said at a Grocery store. Their was date time and my number and the number that was calledI did not accept this call. it says the number called from and also my number, don't know how this was done asking my telephone Co to do what is necessary on their part as far as blocking, out. Filed complaint with BBB.etc.

I don't want to pay this for I had nothing to do with this call was $10.68 for 5,
    min

Still don't know how this could happen? any comments out there?
    Trying to resolve this.