NuWave PIC — I have tried to reach them via phone, but no luck
I had ordered the Precision plate, 2 for 1 deal. When I received one plate and tried it found out it would not work on my stainless steel cookware. I called immediately, the woman was very congenial, assigned an RMA number and canceled the 2 for 1 order.
My bank statement showed a withdrawal of $33.00 by Nuwave after the said they had cancelled.
What gives? Is this a scam? I have tried to reach them via phone, but no luck.
More NuWave PIC Complaints & Reviews
- Hearthware Home Products-NuWave Oven - fraudulent order taking 
- NuWave Oven - scam 
- Hearthware Home Products - fraud and cheating 
- Hearthware Home Products NuWave Oven - online order system duplicated my order 
- Hearthware Home Products - scam charges 
- Nuwave Pro - increased shipping costs
- NuWave - nuwave 10 qt air fryer
- NuWave - rip off
- NuWave Oven - elderly rip off 
- NuWave Oven - on top of mailing charges added extra 30.00$