NuWave PICI have tried to reach them via phone, but no luck

I had ordered the Precision plate, 2 for 1 deal. When I received one plate and tried it found out it would not work on my stainless steel cookware. I called immediately, the woman was very congenial, assigned an RMA number and canceled the 2 for 1 order.

My bank statement showed a withdrawal of $33.00 by Nuwave after the said they had cancelled.

What gives? Is this a scam? I have tried to reach them via phone, but no luck.

We

Comments

• He
      Jul 23, 2012

Hello, my name is Jeremy Pohn and I am the Social Media Coordinator for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave PIC. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed in your PIC. I can assure you that we are not running a scam. Our protocol regarding returns is to refund customers’ money as soon as we receive the product. The most likely explanation as to why you were charged the $33 is that we have not received your PIC yet.

If you would like an update on the status of your order and your return, please contact our customer service department at [protected] M-F 8am-4:30pm CST or anytime at [protected]@hearthware.com.

• Ca
      Jul 27, 2012

regarding order number 20384A which was place June 4. 2012 I only received 1 induction cook-top and was two receive 2. also was to get 2 green ceramic pry pans and did not receive. Also the order had a cast iron BBQ grill and a cast iron griddle which was back ordered...Please without fail, let me know where the balance of my order is...Your telephone service is ridiculous. I have tried on far to many times to reach you...Better Business Bureau will be next if I don' t hear from you.CARL OLSON MESA ARIZONA

• Mf
      Aug 25, 2012

Please report this to the Better Business Bureau. Online it is bbb.org. The company is Hearthware and the zip is 60048. Once you get the company, there is a complaint link. This is the best way to get everything resolved. Also, if you pay by credit card, you can have your credit card do the work for you and get the product or your money back.

Also, if you post the phone numbers that you used to reach someone, that would be helpful. I did not buy the cook top because of all the negative reviews. I'm sure it works well, but I need a company that responds to the consumers before I invest in their products.

MFish

• Ms
      Sep 05, 2012

I have called the phone line and get the "too busy" reply, leave information and phone #, , , , , , "we will call you back" !!!
    i GOT MY bogo ORDER PARTIALLY SHIPPED. i GOT TWO COVERS, TWO "pic"S but did not get the other cook/steam pan or the two, 9.5" and 10.5" pans as billed and promised. I got the BOGO for a reason, to give my young daughter one for her...I know she does not have any specially marked induction pans to use...so what I GOT I CAN'T GIVE TO HER

i GOT BILLED FOR IT ALL...JUST RECEIVED PARTIAL DELIVERY OF THE FULL ORDER...
    I PLACED THREE CALLS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE..."WE'RE" TOO BUSY TO LET YOU TALK TO ANYONE, LEAVE A NAME AND NUMBER AND ACCOUNT NUMBER...WE'LL CALL YOU HA HA HA HA HA HA
    IN 3 DAYS I CONTACT THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY FOR ACTION. MSTALLARD

Sep 27, 2012

i wish i had read all of this before i ordered. i responded to the ad that had a set of the cooktop, 2 frying pans, 1 saucepan, 8 pc fondue set. i received 2 cooktops and that was it. the deal was the first set for $99.99 plus S&H. the second set for only S&H. I paid $99.99 plus $29.99 S&H plus $30.00 for shipping to hawaii. the second set was for $39.99 S&H plus $30.00 to send to hawaii. there is no way you can reach someone by phone. been calling for 2 weeks. this is bad business practices, will complain to the better business bureau in hawaii.

• Da
      Dec 06, 2013

On Nov.14th, Isent youa picture of the cooktopthat busted in shipping. Ias of yet have not heard from you.Are you going to replace it or not? would like to know.Thank you

Jan 18, 2014

I'm a little upset, I have already been charged on my card and I have not receive any of my items over $270. Order #5492414.