Nuvell Financial Services / Customer harassment
I purchased a vehicle through a auto dealer and they went through Nuvell Financial to finance me because I had some slow payments in the past. Within 6 months, my child got sick and had to be back and forth to the hospital, which lasted for about 5 months. During this time, my payments were late going to Nuvell, never past the 30 mark. However, with Nuvell you interest is compounded daily and at the rate of a credit card. I contacted one of their representatives and explained to them the situation. I explained that I had to take excessive time off from work and since I was not working, I was not getting paid. They did not want to hear it. They just kept insisting that I either make a payment or turn the vehicle over to them. After the third month of at least 8 calls a day, to my home, my job, my cell phone, my mother's house and even to a friend's house that I had listed as a personal reference, I called and told them that I would be happy to turn the car over to them, just to let me know where to take it. I was told they did not want the car and they would be happy to work with me. I asked if there was any way to have my due date changed since I have finally gone back to work full time and my pay is now back to full pay, and I was told that I would have to pay current for 12 months before it would be considered. So, once again, I am paying my payment before the 30 day mark, with at least 8 phone calls a day, even after I talk with them. The Fair Debt Collection Act needs to be enforced on these people. And, if you aren't familiar with the FDCA, you really do need to pull it up online.
More Nuvell Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- Nuvell Financial Services - Nuvell has screwed and harassed me! 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Constant phone calls 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Harassment, lies, threatening and more!
- Nuvell Financial Services - Fraudulent extension 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Rude , disrespectful customer service! 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Customer Service Representives Need New Training
- Nuvell Financial Services - Bad customer service 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Rip off 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Don't use them 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Harrasment