Nulexa / Fell for a scam

1 United States

What a scam!
I ordered the free trial from Nulexa, after naively assuming I would have enough time to cancel if I didn't like the product. After being shipped from US to Canada, I had about 3 days with the product before my cancellation was up. My first and last mistake was assuming that I could trust their claims, and that I would have sufficient time to cancel, since shipping the product took 11 of the 14 days. Realizing my error, I called in Customer Service and spoke to Jeffrey. He not only informed me that it was too late to cancel, but also that I had another $110 bottle of Nulexa already on it's way! After trying MANY times to cancel my order, and polite reminders that I would be reporting them to the better business bureau (which I did), he finally 'gave in' and offered me a 50% refund on my first order, provided I didn't cancel for at least another month. Knowing this was yet another sales scam, but also wanted some if not all of my wasted money back, I agreed. I called back exactly one week later, where I was once again given the scammy sales pitch. Now, I couldn't cancel my order as I had not had enough time to use the product. Tongue in cheek, with my normally subdued temper quickly rising, I told them I had used all of their product, all over my body, day and night and it was now GONE. The sales rep didn't seem to enjoy my humour and quickly hung up on me after curtly saying she will cancel my order. Ha ha. Talk about the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! I fault myself almost as much as I fault them for falling for this blatant scam. Save yourself the money, the time, and your blood pressure by avoiding this company like the plague!

Ca