Nuderma Skin Care / auto shipment/trial sample/no authorization to charge

1 United States

Did not realize this was a auto ship program, had not even finished trial sample received product again with auto charge to credit card. Called and cancelled requested refund. I was given return number and returned both products shipped for refund. Instead they charged my card on March 5 again then refunded for that charge following day. I called and inquired after seeing credit card statement was told someone would get back to me nand this never happened. I called and customer service would not even allow me to finish summary of charges, talked over me and then informed me I had to pay full price for trial sample in January becAuse this was not returned within 14 day time frame. Never received any information with product just product. I still have to try and deal with other comPany for their product same situation, fr vibrant eye additional charge of $89.95. I thought I was ordering 1 product to try of 4.95 and if I did not like it was guaranteed full refund not this whole mess. Rip off, rude and information changes every time you call. Customer Service Rep Tarra aid 427. Happy to send proofof my MasterCard statement and list all dates addresses and return numbers after someone has contacted me.

Rb