NuBiotix Health Sciences / Nubiotix
I received two bottles of Nubiotix with nothing in the package except the packing slip dated 3-2-17 and a total billing of $74.93. I received no instructions or guidance on how to use the product with the two bottles. At my medical appointment yesterday, I showed the Nubiotix to my Primary Care Manager at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton and he advised me not to even start them because of all the other medications I'm already taking. I called Customer Service at Nubiotix this morning to ask where to send them to for a refund since they were unopened and unused. The clerk at Customer Service said they weren't returnable and I had to keep them, but she would cancel any future shipments/order. I told her I never was told that they couldn't be returned if I couldn't use them. She said that was understood when I ordered them over the phone. Honestly I never heard that if I wasn't satisfied that I couldn't return the Nubiotix.
I asked to speak to someone who could better identify this situation
She said there was no one else who could help me. My complaint is that I'm the customer and should not be stuck with a product that's not compatible with my other medications. I should be allowed a return & refund. My desirable resolution is that I want a complete refund and will return the unopened, unused products as soon as possible.
More NuBiotix Health Sciences Complaints & Reviews
- NuBiotix Health Sciences - False advertising and poor customer service 
- NuBiotix Health Sciences - Return my money! 
- NuBiotix - Probiotic digestive formula and digestive enzyme blend
- NuBiotix - Terrible product!!
- NuBiotix - Poor customer service
- NuBiotix - 2 week free trial
- NuBiotix - Best health supplements
- NuBiotix - Nubiotix probiotic digestive formula & digestive enzyme blend